Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CommanderKeeva
10.02.2012 , 03:46 PM | #71
unscheduled maintenance incoming

D-BOB
10.02.2012 , 06:36 PM | #72
i guess they did remove it, why no mention of it and just stealth remove it

KalElDace
10.02.2012 , 08:15 PM | #73
This is totally garbage!!! I have heard of people saying how they thought it helped the lower level gear people to get good gear quicker. Well I am a casual gamer who plays 3 to 4 timeas a week and i was trying to get my gear up enough to join my fellow guild in basic raids as lost island and denova but my gear wasnt good enough so i trudged along week after week to get the measlely comms i could get and then suddenlly they are gone.
No wonder i am quitting this game. Blah

letmeinbeta
10.02.2012 , 08:22 PM | #74
Waves goodbye

Elyx
10.02.2012 , 08:38 PM | #75
could all the people who are saying it was removed please click the link at the top that says " first bioware post" and read it?

they are aware its their (whether peeps are happy with the timing or not), they stated it was a bug, and they are working on fixing it. I have my gripes like everyone else...but let's all at least do a bit of work before adding to the dogma.
"I just hit 50 and finished my class storyline, but I still haven't been able to decide which AC to choose. Leveling solo as a warrior wasn't difficult, so I kept putting off the decision.
Anyone else having the same problem? "~ lagerhat - And who says warriors are broke?

Thornsbane
10.02.2012 , 08:41 PM | #76
Wow lol!!! The panic and outrage in this thread is amazing.

All because one quest is bugged. Hahaha!

KailuaSith
10.02.2012 , 08:42 PM | #77
Also, my group finder rewards, and all the other planetary dailies (Ilum and Belsavis) will not reset from yesterday. Thanks for the wasted day.
The Tyrannicus Legacy
Kraygg: 50 Sorcerer / Fee'Nix: 50 Sniper / Pryss: 50 Sentinel / Eviscerus: 50 Marauder / Kruciatus: 50 Juggernaut

Espeonkat
10.02.2012 , 08:50 PM | #78
There is no widespread timer, it resets on the nextweek on the day you started it, so the timer depends on the day of the prior week, Im still able to get it, I do it every tuesday night no issues whatsoever

MagnarOfHaeg
10.02.2012 , 08:52 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by charonbond View Post
for my two cents.

did a black hole weekly on 09/25/2012 with no problem
attempted to access the weekly on 10/02/2012 and was unable to obtain it; others having the same issue.

one of two things:
1. They did get rid of it and it is working as intended

2. something is wrong with weekly.
This is my experience as well.
The Bioware response sounds like 2, and that sure better be it, with a fix on the way.

Black-Cell
10.02.2012 , 09:33 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
Wow lol!!! The panic and outrage in this thread is amazing.

All because one quest is bugged. Hahaha!
This^ I don't get why ppl are so freaked out by a quest bug. Oh no your day is ruined. Go read a book, clean your dirty house, throw out the trash, do something productive instead of freaking out about a damn bugged quest lol. Ppl are so dramatic!