Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

dipstik
10.02.2012 , 11:30 AM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!
I can't believe this wasn't in todays patch...

I could ahve sworn you knew about this...

checking the dev tracker now.

Mortal_Avatar
10.02.2012 , 12:45 PM | #62
I seriously cannot believe that on top of all the other things you broke with 1.4, you didn't know about the BH weekly issue. We were all standing around in there this morning assuming this mysterious patch today would fix it. But you fixed maybe 2% of the total issues and nothing for my issues (since I don't have the affected vid cards).

I'm done until you clean this mess up. With 5 x 50s doing dailies, and you just broke the only worthwhile one, what's the point? Stuttering lag, Jindo ship/turret bug, hide/show head slot pretty much random and regardless of whether the box is checked for either my toon or companion, vanishing taxis on Coruscant and Nar Shaddaa, the list is extremely long. And now you've broken one of the few things useful to 50s for getting gear.

Smooth move. Really, pathetic. How do you break so much stuff? Are space monkeys randomly changing 1's to 0's in the code? Unbelievable. I've been a staunch supporter, trying to keep the naysayers at bay (and telling people in BH general chat that I'm sure they will fix this in the patch today), but this is too much.

Not only was 1.4 mostly disappointing (ooh recolored black hole gear! because art is hard!), but to allow so much to go wrong now is not going to help subscriber numbers.

Samoth_Nomad
10.02.2012 , 12:49 PM | #63
What really grinds my gears, is that CS agents were giving conflicting responses to this. They were telling players that it was working as intended, leading many to believe that the weekly had been removed. Not only that, the community noticed this problem as early as last friday and its not until today, that we get a response that bw acknowledges it.......

it mind boggling how poor the communication is
Since we, as a community seem to know more about bugs than the devs(who appear to not play the game), why don't you take a moment to look over the consolidated bug list BW......
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538004

Skallgrimson
10.02.2012 , 12:58 PM | #64
I would not be surprised if they did remove it (like they removed it from story ops), but did not anticipate the backlash they are receiving, and have since decided to put it back in and call it a "Bug". Don't be too hard on CS folks... they can only work with the information they are provided.

I've worked at a help desk for years and if I had a credit for every time the information I just gave a client was miraculously rendered inaccurate by a sudden shift in management direction, I wouldn't need any BH comms.
Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the wise... seek what they sought. -Basho
Captain Egil Skallgrimson, SWG Veteran, /secretsmugglerhandshake
Owner/Operator of The Jester's Mask, Einjeriar

DarkSaberMaster
10.02.2012 , 01:04 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Thornsbane View Post
Cant say I really care if they removed it, BH comms are to easy to get atm and now if you want extra ones you have to do HM FP.....which is good to fill up queue finder for all the fresh 50's.

BH is still a source of quick easy cash, and xp if your below 50.
You can't get to BH until you reach level 50.
Dae'ge: (Concentration Sentinel) D'aege: (MM Sniper)
Esz'ra: (Concealment Op) The Harbinger
Referral link for free stuff

charonbond
10.02.2012 , 01:23 PM | #66
for my two cents.

did a black hole weekly on 09/25/2012 with no problem
attempted to access the weekly on 10/02/2012 and was unable to obtain it; others having the same issue.

one of two things:
1. They did get rid of it and it is working as intended

2. something is wrong with weekly.

PugX
10.02.2012 , 01:27 PM | #67
FYI

I also noticed that my weekly re-set of guild funded repairs has not been reset. I should be @ 50k and I'm only @ 1k (from all of last week's raid fails).

Jeddi
10.02.2012 , 01:40 PM | #68
What is the plan for those that did all the tasks today in the Black Hole to get their 6 Black Hole Comms?

KingStutz
10.02.2012 , 02:15 PM | #69
So i don't know if this is related to this same problem but none of my weekly missions have reset, I completed them and turned them in earlier last week but when they were supposed to reset this morning they did not.
POT 5
Darkwolf

ChuangTzu
10.02.2012 , 02:26 PM | #70
Hmm just at the mission terminal now, the BH weekly is there but I'm not eligible for it?!
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu