Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jetronin
10.01.2012 , 05:19 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkkChaos View Post
I inquired about why the mission was missing - had not completed at all this week...went Friday night to run through missions, no weekly.

Ticket submitted inquiring where weekly was? Was this a bug??

Response was as per: not a bug, working as intended.

Considering the nerf'd BH comms with 1.4 (which I really find funny, considering the INCREASE in BH items now)....and considering the amount of people that are experiencing exact same issue......just kinda falls in line?

Hey, don't get me wrong...hope the guy on the other end of the ticket IS wrong....as it stands, seems to make sense...
Well I have done it this week, and that says working as intended, me thinks you did it already and forgot , I guess we will see next week.

EDIT: Just went on my alt, You are quite right I don't seem to be able to get the weekly, sorry for doubting. As the below posts states, guess it kinda makes since for F2P as we don't want F2Pers in full BH gear.
Jedi Gardian - Tank
Guild Council of The Watch Republic-EU-PvE, currently recruiting

Say something positive: Get called a Fanboi
Say Something negative: Get called a Hater

Raideag
10.01.2012 , 05:24 PM | #32
More than likely removed in preparations for F2P. I logged in to my smuggler which I hardly do anything on and didn't see the quest on the terminal. Unless they are making it an invisible quest now where basically after turning in all the dailies in Black Hole then you get credit for it without picking up a quest.

As well the Rackghoul Conflicts weekly has been removed as well. Still in your quest log if you haven't completed it but can't pick it up anymore after its been dropped.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

Talimar
10.01.2012 , 05:40 PM | #33
I love how they fixed the spawn rates to accomodate more people, and then removed the reason for them to be there.

Keep up the great work, Bioware!

Qarran
10.01.2012 , 06:00 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Talimar View Post
I love how they fixed the spawn rates to accomodate more people, and then removed the reason for them to be there.

Noticed this last night. spawns everywhre. Nicely done BW!

chewyonthis
10.01.2012 , 06:17 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Talimar View Post

LOL

Thought i would test this, I had an unfinished weekly from weeks ago on my jedi,I abandoned it and cannot reget the weekly from the quest console.

A bit of ownership of your game would stop all this speculation bioware, the majority of us dont care if you screwed up, its the deafning silence from you thats insulting.
Use the fork Luke not the spoon.

Thornsbane
10.01.2012 , 06:20 PM | #36
Cant say I really care if they removed it, BH comms are to easy to get atm and now if you want extra ones you have to do HM FP.....which is good to fill up queue finder for all the fresh 50's.

BH is still a source of quick easy cash, and xp if your below 50.

Draekos
10.01.2012 , 06:47 PM | #37
I rarely do the heroic as I just like the quick runs of solo BH dailies for cash so its not a big deal to me. What is a big deal is the devs changing equipment acquistion mechanics without comment. A dev explanation would be nice. Also a new area name would be needed if you can no longer acquire Black Hole comms from the Black Hole.
Currently playing Nhatt Sixpack on the Bastion.

DorkTrooper
10.01.2012 , 07:00 PM | #38
The BH weekly made a nice way for people to get geared who like to run in small (2-3 person) groups, or who don't want to pre-study the whole list of random HM FPs to start getting BH comms.

I understand why this was done (F2P monitization), but taking away gearing options for subscribing players is not a good way to go.

Samoth_Nomad
10.01.2012 , 07:08 PM | #39
I would really appreciate some dev. confirmation on this. is this a bug or is it intentional, like the cs agents have stated?
Removing the bh weekly and rakghoul weekly is just asinine.

Polebreaker
10.01.2012 , 11:25 PM | #40
Wow, nice job. A really crappy dev decision, or yet another bug to slip through your non-existant QA process, and either way, several days gone by with no response or ret-conning of the patch notes to clairify what's going on.

EAware at it's usual finest!