Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

D-BOB
09.30.2012 , 09:04 AM | #1
did they remove the Black Hole weekly for BH coms?

D-BOB
09.30.2012 , 10:03 AM | #2
well a guildy got weekly quest on thurwsday on 3 of his 50's but today sunday when i try to do mine on my 50's there is no weekly

Jacen_Starsolo
09.30.2012 , 10:47 AM | #3
When was the last time you did it? I think it's on a timer

Declan_Vee
09.30.2012 , 11:07 AM | #4
I was unable to pick it up on one of my alts today as well. Not really sure what to make of it, unless perhaps for some reason the weekly (and the weekly alone) requires the completion of your class missions...

Raideag
09.30.2012 , 11:49 AM | #5
Looks like they did remove it, Considering they removed all the BH comms from the Story Modes as well they are probably in the works of re-adjusting the way you get BH comms. People were probably getting higher end gear too fast and wanted to slow it down. Also considering F2P is just right around the corner don't want a real super quick way for Free players to get higher-end gear without doing Hard Mode Flashpoints.

Just seems like a way to draw out the length of content so people don't gobble it up so fast. They want people to start actually working for the gear instead of being handed to you on a silver platter. Their metrics are probably telling them everyone is just doing anything that gives them black hole comms and nothing else.

Sort of like seeing an ant trail going to food, put a break in the line and see what happens when they lose sight of the trail and watch them scatter aimlessly figuring out what their supposed to do.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

twiggie
09.30.2012 , 12:08 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Raideag View Post
People were probably getting higher end gear too fast and wanted to slow it down.
That could be the case. However, if they wanted to go that route, perhaps they should have looked at the Flashpoints that give five each day.

35 commendations a week from Hard Modes > 6 commendations a week from The Black Hole.

Evalyn
09.30.2012 , 12:19 PM | #7
I can't pick it up either.

Raideag
09.30.2012 , 12:25 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by twiggie View Post
That could be the case. However, if they wanted to go that route, perhaps they should have looked at the Flashpoints that give five each day.

35 commendations a week from Hard Modes > 6 commendations a week from The Black Hole.
True, but if I recall F2P players are only limited to do certain things and can't do Hard Mode flashpoints. Aren't they supposed to purchase cartel coins to do them. Where as the Black Hole they could just farm that without doing any flashpoints, yeah it would take a while.
The Wampas Legacy - lvl 50 - Jedi Covenant
Genla (50) Ossktini (50) Aldius (50) Dodman (50) Senturi (50) Maffis (50)
Raideag (50) Osskto (50)

grombrinda
09.30.2012 , 12:57 PM | #9
Can we as sub's have our weekly's back when this goes f2p?????????
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

FourTwent
09.30.2012 , 02:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raideag View Post
they are probably in the works of re-adjusting the way you get BH comms. People were probably getting higher end gear too fast and wanted to slow it down.
DarthHater tried telling them this RIGHT when the LFG tool was implemented. lol Great job on listening BW