Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole Crisis Weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ryan-gabriel
10.01.2012 , 10:35 AM | #21
It happen to me too. I do my black hole weekly every sunday and did not give me black hole comm reward

Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Pirana,

I think it might be best to try and verify if you have done this mission with the character in question this week. I would suggest log a ticket to look into this. Once it is verified we will be able to tell if this is a bug with the quest or if it was already completed.

Thanks.

yoshua
10.01.2012 , 10:50 AM | #22
and just for how i confirmed this?

my juggernaut had all of the missions in his log. specifically the weekly for bh comms. i had this in my list from last week, not finished, and not turned in.

i dropped the missions and tried to get them again from the box. the weekly was not listed.

weekly is effectively gone.
Yoshua Acero
Pre-Cu Bria Vet - Master Doc/Master swords

Paid 15$ at Gamestop for my CE!

Gnnysgt
10.01.2012 , 01:49 PM | #23
Just wanted to let the all so helpful people at Bioware know that there is no weekly on the BH term.
I jus finished this toon I'm on right now first time in the BH, and just picked up the quests and no weekly, so guess what its not the players that are broken its you guy, you all need to stop passing the buck, and blaming the players for your screw ups.

Pirana
10.01.2012 , 04:47 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Anariodin View Post
So below is a reply from this forum, it made me laugh. The link is a Screenshot from what the ingame helpdesk people said... Quite the opposite.

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/..._49_960884.jpg
That is just epic. Pretty much why I never filed a ticket. I'm sure they'll get it worked out eventually.
Beta - April 16, 2014 (Retired)
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

naomicampuzano
10.01.2012 , 04:51 PM | #25
Whats going on with this? Its a bug or just a terrible idea?

Cause i dont see the point of increasing the respawn time on the black hole area and adding a perk to tranport here if you were planing to remove the black hole comms. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to do this quest anymore, if the black hole area doesnt give black hole comms anymore, i have to laugh at this, honestly. Just another thing off the list to do on an already boring list of things to do at lvl50.

I really hope its a bug.

Just so know i cant take the weekly either.
THE AKUMA LEGACY

TenjuseiAkhaiNayraKishiKaze'shini Shinra'Tensei

SivoUk
10.02.2012 , 08:14 AM | #26
I cant grab the Black Hole Weekly either and this is after the Tuesday downtime of the servers, please fix this as i have missed 1 weeks worth of black hole comms on 3 of my characters.

wollegol
10.02.2012 , 08:29 AM | #27
I cant pick up the weekly on any of my characters, I posted a bug report on it, but I dont get any answers from that anymore...

Anariodin
10.02.2012 , 09:31 AM | #28
My question is, HOW did they break this weekly AND the Rakghoul one overnight?
Do we have game gnomes again? Damn deleting things all over the place...

Bombbuster
10.02.2012 , 09:33 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Pirana,

I think it might be best to try and verify if you have done this mission with the character in question this week. I would suggest log a ticket to look into this. Once it is verified we will be able to tell if this is a bug with the quest or if it was already completed.

Thanks.
I'm having the same bug and I absolutely did not do the quest this week. The last time I did the weekly was last Tuesday, just like always. Do you genuinely think we're all mistaken or just making this up?? It's bugged, please confirm and get a dev post out about this.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
ZoŽ: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Darth_Taral
10.02.2012 , 09:36 AM | #30
This was on the Dev Tracker:

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
Thanks for the reports, everyone. We've determined that there is definitely an issue with the availability of weekly missions right now (including the Black Hole weekly), and we're working on a a fix. We apologize for the inconvenience!