Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Hole Crisis Weekly

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pirana
09.30.2012 , 05:59 AM | #1
Unable to pick the Weekly up. I am able to run all missions pertaining to this particular one, but the Weekly does not exist. Guild mates are having similar issues.

Any confirmation regarding this issue would help.

FYI: Shadowlands Server
Beta - April 16, 2014 (Retired)
The Journey Is Often Greater Than The Destination - Pirana

Twilek-
09.30.2012 , 06:50 AM | #2
confirming it. same problem here and my guildie has also the same problem, funny thing is i was able to get it on my other level 50s so did my guildie just 1 alt just cannot get it for some reason, trying to share it just tells me im not eligble.

Tirvaak
09.30.2012 , 07:10 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys,

Is it possible that you have already completed the Black hole weekly on the characters you are referring to for this week? This is the main reason as to why you would be told you are ineligible when someone tries to share the mission.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

itsmymillertime
09.30.2012 , 07:12 AM | #4
i cant get it either, fresh 50 here, first time at the terminal. Other people in the area could not either. Bug 100 percent.

Pirana
09.30.2012 , 07:14 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi guys,

Is it possible that you have already completed the Black hole weekly on the characters you are referring to for this week? This is the main reason as to why you would be told you are ineligible when someone tries to share the mission.

Thanks.
Unfortunately no. I haven't completed it on that character. Albeit, I haven't had the issue on other characters. I will mention, the one I'm having the issue on, I haven't played in roughly six weeks. And it's not in the quest log.

Tirvaak
09.30.2012 , 08:16 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Pirana,

I think it might be best to try and verify if you have done this mission with the character in question this week. I would suggest log a ticket to look into this. Once it is verified we will be able to tell if this is a bug with the quest or if it was already completed.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Kintru
09.30.2012 , 08:29 AM | #7
I noticed this today too. At first, I was thinking I must have completed it on this character, but I didn't think I had. I checked here for any posts and sure enough there was this thread. Someone else was shouting about it in general which made me think that I was right in not having done it on the character I was playing. It looks like this is something relatively new.

Scoutrider
09.30.2012 , 08:49 AM | #8
My guildmates and I do the Black Hole weekly together every week, and none of us are able to pick it up this week...we all have several 50s and tried on multiple characters. Asked in general chat if others were having the same problem and got many affirmatives.

The mission would show up on the list, but when you tried to accept it, it would say "not eligible" . Tried again this morning and since I've already picked up the dailies, I can't even access the terminal to view it...and there's no mission symbol above the terminal.

Submitted a ticket.

Pirana
09.30.2012 , 09:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi Pirana,

I think it might be best to try and verify if you have done this mission with the character in question this week. I would suggest log a ticket to look into this. Once it is verified we will be able to tell if this is a bug with the quest or if it was already completed.

Thanks.
Thank you for the response. I typically only use that character to 'net' credits and figured while I was there, I would run everything. Not a big deal really, just bringing it to your attention. Apparently though, it's more widespread than originally thought. I will file a ticket at some point.

Regards

Sambril
09.30.2012 , 10:04 AM | #10
I have this issue on 2 characters. The mission does not show on the terminal but the terminal remains active after I take the other missions but then reports 'Not eligible for this conversation'. It is as if I had done the mission for this week, but I have not on the affected characters.

I'm not sure when the problem started, but I did complete it on 2 others earlier in the week.