Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

blackhole area weekly quest

LarryRow
10.01.2012 , 08:11 AM | #21
I had it on my Guardian before the patch and was able to complete it. I didn't have it on my Marauder and was unable to pick it up.

No idea about the Rhakghoul weekly.

LOL at putting out implants that cost 350 BH comms and then taking away ways to get BH comms.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Anariodin
10.01.2012 , 08:20 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Pyrinoos View Post
Ummm, are y'all saying the weekly is no longer avaliable or that it no longer gives black hole comms? Cause posts like the above are confusing.... If you did the weekly Friday it wont be up again till Tuesday......
I have 3 Rep char and 1 Imp char. I was unable to pick it up on my Imp yesterday, but did it perfectly fine on my shadow... Sorry for the confusion.

OdanBaruq
10.01.2012 , 12:20 PM | #23
Just tried to pick it up on my guardian last night.. was very disappointed got the box glowing saying ineligable but no weekly. I've been leveling an alt emp side recently but still try to do the blackhole weeklies on my two rep 50's. What's the point now? Other than a few credits I have no reason to really play my 50's much now. Least till I find a regular group can do stuff with. It gave me something to do with them...
Hope this is a bug and they fix it.

Lostpenguins
10.01.2012 , 12:43 PM | #24
Not sure. I didn't have any of the BH quests on my log after patching 1.4. Then I did them on either Friday or Saturday with some guildies and got the quests and completed it.

Baptes
10.01.2012 , 01:05 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
i read in the Dev Tracker that the BH weekly is a known issue and they are working on it, so might wanna hang on for that fix. just thought i'd post here since they can't keep posting it in every thread that is popping up atm.
Really? Because when I look at the dev tracker I see nothing about the weeklys at all, hence why I posted. If it was in there its now hidden or gone.

sableyes
10.02.2012 , 06:55 AM | #26
hope it gets fixed in todays patch if it is a bug.

Lostpenguins
10.02.2012 , 08:38 AM | #27
Okay. So I was able to pick up and complete the quest on my Main over this weekend. However, my fresh 50 who just dinged was able to pick up all of them except the weekly.

I have a funny feeling Bioware messed something up as there's no more weekly for KM/LI. They've only responded to removing the BH comms from SM EC and haven't said anything else to the others. I'm hoping it's resolved in the patch that's deploying today.

Ifrica
10.03.2012 , 01:47 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Baptes View Post
Really? Because when I look at the dev tracker I see nothing about the weeklys at all, hence why I posted. If it was in there its now hidden or gone.
weird, it's in there now though, but i'm sure i saw a yellow reply in another topic mentioning the problem, maybe the thread got deleted togetehr with the yellow reply, anyways, it's in the dev tracker now.
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

AshlaBoga
10.03.2012 , 02:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
weird, it's in there now though, but i'm sure i saw a yellow reply in another topic mentioning the problem, maybe the thread got deleted togetehr with the yellow reply, anyways, it's in the dev tracker now.
They deleted the thread when they fixed the bug - which was about 4 hours ago. Just completed my Black Hole Weekly which I picked up today
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption