Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

blackhole area weekly quest

Maxumus
09.30.2012 , 09:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
the weekly has gone.
Confirmed. Just checked with an alt that I know 100% I did not do it on.

TalantMAJR
09.30.2012 , 09:42 PM | #12
Yup, just tried.
Not in game anymore, can't be shared by someone who still has it.
Why was this removed?
I was so super excited for them to lower the cd on the boxes here, too...
Well, never going to BH again (until they bring the weekly back), guess that priority transport BH x3 was a complete waste now...
If this was a bug, fix this now.
If this was intentional, I'm seriously doubting bioware's thought process.

Please at least give us an answer!
*Insert witty signature here*

cultusatanas
09.30.2012 , 09:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TalantMAJR View Post
Yup, just tried.
Well, never going to BH again (until they bring the weekly back), guess that priority transport BH x3 was a complete waste now...
I'll have to agree with you there what's the point of BH priority transport now....
Confederates
of the
Empire

sableyes
09.30.2012 , 09:53 PM | #14
I hope its a bug cause altebitive is they stealth removed it and wasted a few hours of my game time because of it (trying differnt things to get it on differnt characters) then re-reading all the patch notes and asking many people about it.

I also now read they have removed the rakghoul weekly too so not much point doing lost island now either.

TalantMAJR
09.30.2012 , 09:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by sableyes View Post
I also nwo read they have removed the rechoul weekly too so not much point doing lost island now either.
Where did you hear this?
None of my three 50's did this the week before 1.4, so they all still have it, and i'm afraid to drop it to test. :/
*Insert witty signature here*

sableyes
09.30.2012 , 10:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by TalantMAJR View Post
Where did you hear this?
None of my three 50's did this the week before 1.4, so they all still have it, and i'm afraid to drop it to test. :/
was thread on general section. if you have it your ok but if you drop it you can't pick it up again but I not tested this personally.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=539056

Ifrica
10.01.2012 , 03:53 AM | #17
i read in the Dev Tracker that the BH weekly is a known issue and they are working on it, so might wanna hang on for that fix. just thought i'd post here since they can't keep posting it in every thread that is popping up atm.
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

AshlaBoga
10.01.2012 , 04:27 AM | #18
I picked this up on Tuesday (before the patch) so I can't confirm if this is a universal bug or just for some people.

I can confirm that I did Nightmare KP tonight and it dropped BH comms, same as 1.2 and 1.3.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

haliy
10.01.2012 , 07:08 AM | #19
is there a chance that you could have done it on Tuesday since the game was not actually down until Wednesday when they updated to 1.4? Thinking due to the downtime, you accidently thought Wednesday was actually Tuesday since that is the normal day for maintenance downtime's?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

sableyes
10.01.2012 , 07:21 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by haliy View Post
is there a chance that you could have done it on Tuesday since the game was not actually down until Wednesday when they updated to 1.4? Thinking due to the downtime, you accidently thought Wednesday was actually Tuesday since that is the normal day for maintenance downtime's?
no chance at all I was working so never had time todo it, first time I had the time was sunday I also have 7 level 50's and checked on quite a few and even on off chance I did my main on tuesday and forgot no way I did all of them.