Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blank server list? :S:S:S

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Conveeyor
12.25.2011 , 01:00 PM | #11 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We would like to recommend you some troubleshooting steps:

Whenever you experience a problem with the game after you have been successfully playing you should try to use the 'repair' function in your launcher first.

When you were uninstalling the game and reinstalling, please make sure you remove the old exceptions in your firewall and anti-virus software and add them anew.

For those experiencing the game after a fresh install and were not able to play the game, please make sure you have set the permissions. We also strongly recommend you to turn off any blocking software (e.g. like popup-blocker and other software that is not needed to run the game).

Please be aware that we do not recommend you to turn off your firewall or anti-virus software. These are essential parts of the security for your computer and should always be kept running. Use the possibility to set up exceptions for the launcher.exe and the swtor.exe.

Thank you.

Conveeyor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

sir_tokesalot
12.25.2011 , 10:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by J3-H1 View Post
We would like to recommend you some troubleshooting steps:

Whenever you experience a problem with the game after you have been successfully playing you should try to use the 'repair' function in your launcher first.

When you were uninstalling the game and reinstalling, please make sure you remove the old exceptions in your firewall and anti-virus software and add them anew.

For those experiencing the game after a fresh install and were not able to play the game, please make sure you have set the permissions. We also strongly recommend you to turn off any blocking software (e.g. like popup-blocker and other software that is not needed to run the game).

Please be aware that we do not recommend you to turn off your firewall or anti-virus software. These are essential parts of the security for your computer and should always be kept running. Use the possibility to set up exceptions for the launcher.exe and the swtor.exe.

Thank you.
I've tried all of these things, as well as every other suggestion I can find on the forums and nothing works for me. The emails I've gotten from support also just suggest the same things that I have already tried. Still no servers. I don't know what else to try and support is not being very supportive, so I've given up on this game. I haven't been able to play it at all since I bought it, so I called Origin and will be getting a refund. I will still be checking the forums for any suggested fixes that I haven't already tried in the hopes that I may one day be able to play this game.
"Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi