Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 'Mad' me quit

Targetboy
09.29.2012 , 05:37 PM | #1
Brief history of my SWTOR career. I've spent 99.9 of my time playing PvP. I don't desire to play PvE. I've a geared 50 War Lord sorc, and a rank 71 jugg.

I had high hopes for 1.4. However, the latest release has created more bugs than it fixed. I drop randomly between loading screens. The PvP tool tips are broken. Resolve is now even more useless than it was pre 1.4; thanks for not listening to the community! Those are the minor issues. The more serious issues involve the unbelievable crits now. Juggs got over-tuned which is fun when you are on that side of the fiance. There's no reason for me to aoe crit for 7k!!

The gear grind for fresh 50's is absolutely unbearable. Why does War Hero gear still have Battle Master requirements? Why do I've to grind out datacrons on all me new toons? Time sink, time sink, time sink!!!!!!!

I see no reason to continue to give you my hard earned money. Your product owners have no clue and need a wake-up call. Would I recommend this game to a friend, hell no.

Jmenks
09.29.2012 , 05:40 PM | #2
idk who youve been playing or where youve been playing, but juggs have always been hitting that hard from what ive seen. They are most likely remodded and re enhanced.
Xekshek
Saber of Exar Kun
http://www.twitch.tv/xekshek

TRYW
09.29.2012 , 06:02 PM | #3
See you at FTP Launch!
Road - "Hate and Subscribe!"
Jedi Covenant (PVE East)

Host of TOROCast

artudtwo
09.29.2012 , 06:04 PM | #4
agreed targetboy I havent even been able to play since this dam new path came out and i know its not my comp i just bought the thing lolll and its awesome. Rage quit.

Targetboy
09.29.2012 , 08:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
idk who youve been playing or where youve been playing, but juggs have always been hitting that hard from what ive seen. They are most likely remodded and re enhanced.
I just hit this poor sorc for 8.1k and i'm not even fully war heroed out. The problem doesn't sit with the hits, it's the endless rage.