Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spark Of Insanity World PvP Event (18/10/2012)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Red Eclipse
Spark Of Insanity World PvP Event (18/10/2012)

Jesz
10.18.2012 , 01:35 PM | #21
There was a lot of lag because we had more than 5 ops groups going on both sides. I know that the Republics had 3 but I'm not sure about the imperials. I was on Neomi and I had a lot of fun leading, even though I didn't plan on leading lol.

True_Rune
10.18.2012 , 01:39 PM | #22
Spark of Insanity

BIG THX TO ALL WHO ATTENDED SPARK OF INSANITY 6TH OPEN WORLD PVP EVENT

The Event lasted just over an hour and we had a massive turn out, though it looked that the Republic side may have out numbered the Imperials. We have already set our next Event for next week same time and would like to ask again for any Imperials willing to help organise the Imp side to contact us in game.

We also ask that for future events when one team gets pushed back to a spawn point then to fall back and let them regroup.

Big thank you again to all who came, please sign up on our the open world pvp page on our site and help us organise both sides a bit better by letting us know how many to expect on both sides
Spark of Insanity
Server - The Red Eclipse EU
New Players Click Here

Begoogled
10.18.2012 , 03:34 PM | #23
I logged in after you had the big skirmish, but wanted to check Ilum out. And I was not the only one, so we actually had a smaller PvP battle (20v20) for a while there. Thanks for making this happen!

silent-sniper
10.19.2012 , 12:47 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Begoogled View Post
I logged in after you had the big skirmish, but wanted to check Ilum out. And I was not the only one, so we actually had a smaller PvP battle (20v20) for a while there. Thanks for making this happen!
No worries, glad you had a good time, it often dies down for a while and when people start dropping from the teams, they start balancing up and you get less lag.

LamondAlexander
10.20.2012 , 04:11 AM | #26
This sounds and looks awesome! Sorry I missed it...if imps were outnumbered will get some of my guild involved next week...is it exclusively lvl 50?

jersyiii
10.20.2012 , 06:06 PM | #27
well i think there were 2 imp raids
all i know evryone who was online in the guild (reality check) was there

but the lag was unsufferable, lots of imps left cause of this, including me, 0.5 fps at time is just not doable :/

silent-sniper
10.21.2012 , 02:45 AM | #28
The Event is run on Ilum, so although it isn't just level 50's, you will need a high level to join in

Also, the lag was horrible, this was because of having so many people based in 1 area, in order to try and ease up the lag we are going to limit it to 2 ops groups, and keep an eye out for when a 2nd instance starts, as soon as we get a second instance we will move across, but this requires communication with the imps.

Aylin
10.21.2012 , 11:29 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by NanoX View Post
Awesome video, thanks for putting it up!
I do have a question for you though, if you don't mind... judging from the video your game performance was way better than mine, I was looking at a slideshow most of the time. So I would like to ask if you could tell me what hardware/ Internet speed you are running on?

I currently have an i7 920, Nvidia Geforce 560 GTX Ti, 6 GB RAM.
I'd love to get my system up to speed, though I suspect my internet connection (around 2 Mbit/s DL) is the bottleneck here