Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

resolove is a complete joke

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
resolove is a complete joke
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

xorv
09.29.2012 , 04:51 PM | #1
in my long list of crap that you need to fix EA it has and always will be possible to be stunlocked and get stunlock-hmm wasn't that complete joke of a mechanic called resolve ment to make that impossible?
http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Electronic+Arts EA's rating
"Well considering how "beloved" EA is, surely TOR will achieve legendary status amongst gamers. Didn't kill wow, did one better, killed EA."
Originally from aeterno

Beruthien
09.29.2012 , 05:37 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings xorv,

If you would like to discuss changes to game features or propose changes we would ask that you create another thread in our Suggestion Box forums.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any other questions or issues.

Thanks.
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

stephenalandavie
09.29.2012 , 06:43 PM | #3
Is this all customer service can say? Does it make you feel soooo proud? dammit the suggestion box is full of the same posts take bloody notice have you any idea how frustrating it can be to be paying a subscription and you dont take any notice whatsoever.
Woa, oh, oh, oh
For the longest time

Metalmac
09.29.2012 , 06:58 PM | #4
Resolve is a really crappy solution to STUNWARS as this game should be called.

Being dead before any mechanic kicks in just proves that the Resolve system is junk and should be abandoned.

While you are waiting for it to take effect you are dead or just 1k health from dead, that is one crappy mechanic.

But then it favors MELEE only as they have mitigation for damage and some imunity while waiting for it to kick in.

This explains why all the Melee class say nothing is wrong with Resolve as it clearly favors them.

AubinMagnus
09.29.2012 , 07:26 PM | #5
I do have a similar issue as a sniper, seeing as I die pretty quick after getting stunned.
SWTOR needs Russian Unicorns or I won't play!
Remember, reading the available information will make you NOT seem to be asking a silly question.