Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crashed to desktop since 1.4

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Crashed to desktop since 1.4
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chrisex
10.25.2012 , 06:55 AM | #181
No patch today no maintenance period lets face it EA/BW haven't got a clue.

warriorcat
10.25.2012 , 08:45 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisex View Post
No patch today no maintenance period lets face it EA/BW haven't got a clue.
It is not a tuesday...
Aim the rockets at Tomb of Freedom Nadd!
Level 50's Darkri/Zeraya//Jess'e char slots used 11/12
level 55 Raffes

RayonChristie
10.25.2012 , 05:12 PM | #183
This started happening to me after 1.4 was launched, one MONTH later and still no fix. Am I supposed to pay a sub for this crap when free to play comes?

Kateplay
10.26.2012 , 05:29 PM | #184
dont know if anyone has this fixed today I have had 2 crashes its really hard to play pvp at lvl 50 when everytime you load you crash I am even doing it just by walking around now I get a freeze what every I am doing then just crashes to desktop

one thing I have noted coming out of crashes svchost.exe is running a ton of memory in the task manager so much it keeps me from doing anything for a while
Xbox live ID Anastasia Hawke ■ PSN Romanus1 ■ Raptr ID Katep

Granomir
10.26.2012 , 07:15 PM | #185
Bio... What is going on with these random crashes while loading and why can't you fix this NOW? Group finder takes forever to find us a grp, and when it finally does to be kicked out 1/2 way through at a loading screen is just wrong! Then when you launch and reload your not in the group anymore.

As a paying customer, im getting tired of this crap, worse than any other issue with the game. If you can't maintain this game and keep it working right, Just Shut it Down! or find some people that can get the job done.

Vernam
10.27.2012 , 01:51 PM | #186
I rarely get crashes on Win7 64 bit (though I crashed a few times last night trying to take the sliced taxi in the Cademimu flashpoint). My wife is running Win7 32 bit with a little less ram and she crashes after a couple hours of playing, it doesn't matter where she is but its usually while she is zoning. She also crashed at that same spot in the flashpoint. I notice even my game seems to get sluggish after a couple hours. Definitely feels like a memory leak.

RustedAngel
10.27.2012 , 02:41 PM | #187
I too have been crashing since 1.4

I can only play an hour or two at a time till it stutters, lags then crashes to the desktop. Though if I'm toon hopping, crafting or looking for mats to craft on another character it'll crash. Sometimes when I'm exiting my ship, talking to a vendor or when I access the cargo hold, also sometimes when I go to access the mail, it'll crash to desktop. It just seems random.

My pc is not overheating, the fan isn't running any harder than it normally does when I'm playing. At first I thought it was my video drivers, so I went to nvidia to check, there was an update available so I updated... no change.
Still crashing.

What part of the DxDiag do you need?
First part is below...
Spoiler
"No other object has been misidentified as a flying saucer more often than the planet Venus..."
X-Files Ep: 3x20 - Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'

shadenwolf
10.28.2012 , 05:18 PM | #188
ok ill like to add to this as it has been happening 2hrs each crash.iv never had this problem before 1.4.iv been playing since beta and launch iv honestly never had this problem only ever had 50ms or 100ms lag.my friends are also encountering same problem.no its not my computer as i brought new one and its not my internet as my BB is 80mb please sort it out

Khumak
10.28.2012 , 09:53 PM | #189
still no responce about when or if there gonna fix the crashing i take it?

looked in event log and since 1.4 and i have crashed 79 times. about to give up, worst support i have ever seen.

Auklon
10.29.2012 , 11:14 AM | #190
had a ticket explaining what happening in-game. Took them 19days to get back to me and all they did was close the ticket, no actual response. i think ill be taking my money elsewhere its a shame too because i do like the game. I just can't stand the CTD every hour in half to two hours since 1.4 release, and am rather annoyed and disappointed @ the lack of response on Bioware's Behalf
Good, Bad,... I'm the one with the Gun.