Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SW:TCW "Revival" discussion

KingKolKappi
10.06.2012 , 08:21 AM | #41
Obi wan was a council member and a master but Yoda told him not to face sidious. The council should of sent jedi who have actually had experience fighting sith. I mean maul was the one who killed Qui Gon who was a better fighter than Adi. Also i wasnt trying to be sexist there are plenty of BA females in star wars i just dont consider Adi one of them.

Aurbere
10.06.2012 , 08:56 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by KingKolKappi View Post
Obi wan was a council member and a master but Yoda told him not to face sidious. The council should of sent jedi who have actually had experience fighting sith. I mean maul was the one who killed Qui Gon who was a better fighter than Adi. Also i wasnt trying to be sexist there are plenty of BA females in star wars i just dont consider Adi one of them.
Sidious would have destroyed Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan wasn't strong enough and Yoda knew that. Adi Gallia was a member of the Council (senior member) and they assumed that she could handle herself. But they hadn't realized how powerful Maul had gotten. Hence, her death.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"My ultimate goal is the secret of life-that life that gives us consciousness, for without consciousness each of us is nothing. Through science, i will create new life and sustain my own. There is no reason Darth Plagueis could not live forever."

ZayneDraay
10.06.2012 , 09:33 AM | #43
BrandomSM, I totally agree with you on the season premiere of TCW. It was well worth the wait for the season, and the plot twists were entertaining. I also think you are right in regards to the comment you made where you said that no one could have predicted the twists, because I normally can tell where an episode might lead. Let us hope the season will continue to bring more surprises.
"Those who know me by reputation say I am a creature of the cold darkness, a monster if you will. Now you too shall fear me." - Darth Crios, lord of icy wrath