Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

SW:TCW "Revival" discussion


LeeC's Avatar


LeeC
09.29.2012 , 10:36 AM | #11
Hondo is always interesting to see. I rather fancy his coat. looks snazzy.

Slowpokeking's Avatar


Slowpokeking
09.29.2012 , 11:07 AM | #12
I don't understand why didn't Paplatine contact his apprentice right after this revival, but until know seems like he got some action.

Forgon's Avatar


Forgon
09.29.2012 , 11:56 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
You predicted that Jedi's Death?
You predicted Maul loosing a leg and Savage loosing a arm?
You predicted that the pirates would turn on Maul?
Did you predict Obi-wan facing Maul and Savage and winning?


I think you must be a psychic because I honestly did not even think about those things happening
To be fair, I predicted this too. Anyone who analyzed the trailers and videos they have been releasing could have predicted this.

For part 1: It became apparent after that chalk artist at Celebration VI put targeting reticules on about 9 or so characters, including Gallia, Ahsoka, and Rex with a caption saying "Who will survive?" or something to that effect. That alone made it predictable when combined with the fact we see the episode's duel in teasers for a while now.

For part 2: I have noticed Savage has had a new robot arm in almost every teaser video he has been in, which made it obvious. The same with Maul when his outfit changed and it appeared that he got his old legs back, implying his robot ones were destroyed/replaced.

For part 3: Yes since we have not seen any pirates in Maul's teasers and only seen Death Watch allying with him.

For part 4: This would be the iffy statement but considering part 2, it would be apparent at least both parties would be injured and retreating, if not the villains getting destroyed and be forced to run away.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Crawelc's Avatar


Crawelc
09.29.2012 , 12:07 PM | #14
Obi-Wan showed he actually was trained by Yoda. That was some bad *** dual saber fighting.
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest><Super Bads><Murica Force><The Cream><RSU>
All Imprimis All the time.
GM of 3 dead guilds and counting.

sithgreyguard's Avatar


sithgreyguard
09.29.2012 , 01:33 PM | #15
Very cool episode.

LeeC's Avatar


LeeC
09.29.2012 , 01:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
I don't understand why didn't Paplatine contact his apprentice right after this revival, but until know seems like he got some action.
Oh I think he might, seeing the look on his face at the very end of the episode.

CassusVerda's Avatar


CassusVerda
09.29.2012 , 05:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
You predicted that Jedi's Death?
You predicted Maul loosing a leg and Savage loosing a arm?
You predicted that the pirates would turn on Maul?
Did you predict Obi-wan facing Maul and Savage and winning?


I think you must be a psychic because I honestly did not even think about those things happening
I've been saying Savage was going to kill Gallia for weeks.... Kenobi fighting the duo and living to the tell the tale....um...ROTS and ANH?

I liked it....mostly cuz of Hondo.....

Also at least Maul won't have those Grievous legs much longer.
EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

BrandonSM's Avatar


BrandonSM
09.29.2012 , 06:20 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
To be fair, I predicted this too. Anyone who analyzed the trailers and videos they have been releasing could have predicted this.

For part 1: It became apparent after that chalk artist at Celebration VI put targeting reticules on about 9 or so characters, including Gallia, Ahsoka, and Rex with a caption saying "Who will survive?" or something to that effect. That alone made it predictable when combined with the fact we see the episode's duel in teasers for a while now.

For part 2: I have noticed Savage has had a new robot arm in almost every teaser video he has been in, which made it obvious. The same with Maul when his outfit changed and it appeared that he got his old legs back, implying his robot ones were destroyed/replaced.

For part 3: Yes since we have not seen any pirates in Maul's teasers and only seen Death Watch allying with him.

For part 4: This would be the iffy statement but considering part 2, it would be apparent at least both parties would be injured and retreating, if not the villains getting destroyed and be forced to run away.

Seeing Videos and Clips is different. Elliack was saying he/she could tell what was happening from the poor writing which I find it unbelievable.

And as for the person saying Savage is going to kill Galia? We knew she was going to die but how did you know it was Savage and Not Maul or any of the Mandalorians that would kill her?
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

CassusVerda's Avatar


CassusVerda
09.29.2012 , 06:39 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Seeing Videos and Clips is different. Elliack was saying he/she could tell what was happening from the poor writing which I find it unbelievable.

And as for the person saying Savage is going to kill Galia? We knew she was going to die but how did you know it was Savage and Not Maul or any of the Mandalorians that would kill her?
I'M PSYCHIC B****! Jk.

Leaks. I heard it on the internet, that and the possible kill list they leaked kind of confirmed it. Gallia is a background Jedi character. which kind of means she is the most likely on the list to die.

Just because your not in the know doesn't mean I'm not. Which is why I'm an Agent. :P

Spoiler
Though I hope Satine dies......Damn New Mandalorians

EBON HAWK
"THE MANDALORIANS"
http://themandalorians.enjin.com/home
Aliit Kohr: Mains: 55 Snip Ba'slan 55 Op AP-XT (Assassin Droid) 55 PT D'Cassus

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
09.29.2012 , 07:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Seeing Videos and Clips is different. Elliack was saying he/she could tell what was happening from the poor writing which I find it unbelievable.

And as for the person saying Savage is going to kill Galia? We knew she was going to die but how did you know it was Savage and Not Maul or any of the Mandalorians that would kill her?
Oh I'm a male :P

Yes, the videos, etc helped; but I could predict most of the obvious factors because of said writing yes.

Doesn't take any skill to see what will happen when a crapload of foreshadowing and "redshirt" elements are in play.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.