Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My ship is where on Thython

Destukt_Zion
09.28.2012 , 05:19 PM | #1
This is probobly the dumbest question I ever asked. I went to Tython to complete a mission and forgot where my ship is. Where are ships parked on this god forsaken planet???????

shadowflit
09.28.2012 , 05:21 PM | #2
You left it up at the space station and took a shuttle down.
Fleur
Night's Radiance
Ajunta Pall Refugee

imnotawitch
09.28.2012 , 05:21 PM | #3
Jedi Temple
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

Mayeh
09.28.2012 , 08:11 PM | #4
Your ship has been impounded. Please go to the impound lot at the far south of the map. No there are no speeders, you have to walk.

wheresuluis
09.29.2012 , 08:46 AM | #5
Maybe the Temple's Security forces took your ship at the police station for bad parking

ScarletBlaze
09.29.2012 , 08:50 AM | #6
If you are a jedi then you may have done some questionable things that the Jedi council has restricted you to Tython for the time being. If you are not then you may not have had authorization to land on Tython so until they make sure you are who and what you say you are they have grounded you.

Note: On a serious note: Go to the temple, go to the shuttle and go to the Orbital Station. You can't land directly on Tython.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

DaWaffle
09.29.2012 , 10:56 AM | #7
Did you try asking in general chat?

Tomb-Stone
09.29.2012 , 03:22 PM | #8
The white zone is for loading and unloading of passengers only, unattended vehicles will be towed at the owner's expense.
Tomb-Stone
Common Sense Is Like Deodorant. The People Who Need It The Most Never Use It...

JugglerofGeese
09.30.2012 , 06:36 AM | #9
An airplane reference, awesome.
"Every planet has it's own weird customs. About a year before we met, I spent six weeks on a moon where the principle form of recreation was juggling geese. My hand to God."