Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Aliens> Imp PVP guild is recruiting

Snarffles
09.28.2012 , 03:11 PM | #1
Hey ladies and gents,

Aliens is still looking for a few more imp members. Specifically:
Powertechs
Snipers

Full on Sorcs, Assasins and Marauders.

All we do is PVP.

We do regular warzones and ranked. Average playtime is 7pm till midnight PST during the week. I prefer people to be over 21 years old, however, we do have some younger people. Your personality should be fun and entertaining. I don't want cry babies or ragers that can't shut up. This is a game, and I want it to be fun.

Pst Nyccii, Aridius, Creus or Zaxia for a trial and/or possible invite.

Vent is required if you are interested in doing ranked. The more social you are with us, the more you will be a part of the guild and the more you will be invited into groups to play.

Obviously fully augmented war hero gear is preferred however it is not required. Gear can be acquired. I am more interested in if you as a person fit in with the rest of these misfits.
Nyccii & Thera'py
Nyc's, Raederli, Alystria, Vyxinn & Kind'ness

Snarffles
10.03.2012 , 01:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Snarffles View Post
Hey ladies and gents,

Aliens is still looking for a few more imp members. Specifically:
Powertechs
Snipers

Where are you guys hiding?

I need snipers and powertechs. Gear can be acquired!!! Come on!

We have some great people to play with, typically 15 or so on at night. We have lowbies, but most are 50. We have premade groups constantly running for regular warzones and we often are doing ranked. We are a social guild, we are here to have a good time. Come play with us!
Nyccii & Thera'py

Trevalion
10.03.2012 , 04:27 PM | #3
I don't like snipers or powertechs. He doesn't like them either! You'll be dead! This little one is not worth the trouble, now let me buy you a drink.

Zoebert
10.03.2012 , 04:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by trevalion View Post
i don't like snipers or powertechs. He doesn't like them either! You'll be dead! This little one is not worth the trouble, now let me buy you a drink.
trev where the ***** have you bheen?!

DarthBloodloss
10.03.2012 , 06:54 PM | #5
I noticed you did not mention Mercs in your "desired classes" section. Surely this is an oversight?

I kid, I kid.
Bloodloss Mercenary
DESTROYER OF WORLDS || KEEPER OF SOULS

PowerWagonKevin
10.04.2012 , 11:03 AM | #6
The Fail is Epic in this one.

Snarffles
10.04.2012 , 02:32 PM | #7
trev! hi! miss you darlin. you should make an imp =) or at least come b.s. with me on vent. Zoey plays imp more then pub anymore so you can play with him too. I have a couple other Breed guys in the guild too. Hell I have several pub players in the guild

Mercs, ya I suppose we could use them. I have a couple of them in guild, so it's not a high priority.

And to the guy with powertech and sniper. Pst me in game!!

I recently picked up a couple snipers, so powertech is my priority. An active, bad *** dps powertech is much needed ty!!

Getting close to closing recruitment. So hurry up guys and gals.
Nyccii & Thera'py

Snarffles
10.10.2012 , 02:27 PM | #8
Recruitment is now closed until further notice. Thanks for all the in game responses.
Nyccii & Thera'py