Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seriously Bio? worst patch yet in terms of bugs....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Seriously Bio? worst patch yet in terms of bugs....

Suromir
09.28.2012 , 02:07 PM | #1
graphic glitches..like..my favorite invisible taxi's....makes me feel like wonder woman.

stuttering....color lines up mid screen at times...

companion head slot doesn't work..it's on it's off it's on it's off it's on it's off.

you were TOLD of these issues...yet pushed it out anyway.

this. is. a. large. reason. why. this game....has had to go f2p and so many quit.

get quality control or hire new coders.

Seriously..a lot of the stuff this patch brought is great..in theory...but then..as usual...you see the bugs it brought..which..again...as usual..almost out-number the fixes/tweaks/additions.

SNCommand
09.28.2012 , 02:10 PM | #2
This is what goes for bad bugs these days? There was nothing game breaking except for the GTN which was fixed the day after

There are bugs, but a moderate amount considering other MMO patches, and will likely be fixed the coming weeks
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

CommunitySupport
09.28.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to share the issues you've encountered. As we already have several threads dedicated to listing issues, we'll ask that you please continue the discussion in one of the ongoing threads, like this one: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538004. Thank you!