Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for guild

KrystalMethot
09.28.2012 , 01:18 PM | #1
Im looking for a casual, mature, fun and social Imp/Pub guild for all aspects of the game. The three characters im nomaly on at the moment and that you can get ahold of me on are my two imps Sci'on (lvl 50 marauder), Krys'tal (lvl 44 assassain), and my pub Sherid'an (lvl 32 trooper).

Tamoxifen
09.28.2012 , 04:22 PM | #2
Please check out The Walking Carpets. We are mature, casual guild that focus on providing and fun and drama-free environment for our members first and foremost.

Our members range from players for whom SWTOR is their first MMO to experienced progression raiders.

The majority of our activity is on the Pub side, but we also have a Imp Guild (that is run from the same website).
Need some info, try a Search!

dmadrt
10.02.2012 , 01:28 PM | #3
We are called Children of Korriban and we a very casual guild that is currently building our ranks and looking to focus on HM Flasphoints and on Ops. Fun is our main focus. Please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com to set up a time to meet in the game.
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

Prelate
10.03.2012 , 02:05 PM | #4
We would love to talk to you, in Twisted Legends!
"Jedi go to Heaven"
"Sith go alll the way"

GenisVail
10.23.2013 , 11:29 PM | #5
HI!
Well it sounds like you are looking for our Guild! We are all super fun, but we don't have anyone that is a hardcore player and will scream at you for not knowing stuff. Rather we teach peps what to do! You want to learn to tank and heal? NO PROBLEM! We have great tanks and healers to help you out! We have both an Imp and Pub side and both are pretty active! If you are looking for end game content look no further, AS OF RIGHT NOW we are starting a progressive raid team. Nothing too hard core but it should be a blast!

Check us out: http://lordsoflegacy.guildlaunch.com and fill out the super short app!
Hope to see you soon!
Lords Of Legacy

Andrewsc
10.24.2013 , 02:09 PM | #6
Can you stop reviving dead threads!

Thanks!
Invictus
Andrewsc - Sentinel
MrOránge - Scoundrel
Věrulent - Gunslinger