Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 of my characters are stuck on imperial fleet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
5 of my characters are stuck on imperial fleet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Greal
09.28.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1
So last night im talking with a freind for about 30mins on fleet and then just a random kick.Then i cant log back in loading bar on 1/4 and the continous cog of doom.So then i try to log another char cant as the previous char is still logged in hmm so i run repair tool wait for logout and try another toon no luck and same goes for my other 3 imp toons.So with 1 last effort iload my rep char and all goes well and she loads up.So how can 1 char load up and yet 5 in 1 place cant i have tried new drivers for graphics card repair tool reboot system restore and also ticket in game all with no luck.

Any chance of a repsponse as its nearly 24 hours since this has happened.

bowlofcereal
09.28.2012 , 01:09 PM | #2
I too have a character that is stuck. Only 1 though.
Outlaw's Den - because a lawless area is the natural place to socialize and do business,.

bowlofcereal
09.28.2012 , 01:18 PM | #3
Error
Your character [NAME] is logged in right now. You cannot create a new character or log in another character until [NAME] is logged out.

But attempting to log in (again?) the character that's logged in will yet get stuck on loading screen.. and will remain stuck for hours so far.
Outlaw's Den - because a lawless area is the natural place to socialize and do business,.

Greal
09.28.2012 , 01:22 PM | #4
Yeah m8 i just run task manager and delete from there open swtor againa nd wait for it go to server selction that way your char is auto logged out.Then i load a a different char so i can make an in game ticket but yet had no response.
Wouldnt be so bad if they just communicated and just inform me they are working on whatever it is.

Hawath
09.28.2012 , 03:40 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Greal and bowlofcereal,

Quote: Originally Posted by Greal
Wouldnt be so bad if they just communicated and just inform me they are working on whatever it is.
I just wanted to let you know that this problem have indeed affected some players recently, and we are aware of it.
Thank you for creating a ticket to get assistance from our In Game support colleagues. They’ll be in contact as soon as they reach your request in the queue.

Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any other question.

Hawath | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Greal
09.30.2012 , 05:22 AM | #6
3rd day of not being able to get on my chars on imperial fleet i have even done a fresh install of game.And my ticket still not answered in game either.

Excypher
09.30.2012 , 05:46 AM | #7
I have the same issue and i am also extremely frustrated.

Excypher
09.30.2012 , 05:51 AM | #8
I have managed to contact my guild and let them know i have this issue.
Not sure how the guild raids are going without their tank/raid leader. :/

Greal
09.30.2012 , 06:12 AM | #9
I have done same thing m8 i can load repside and i can play chars that arent on imperial fleet but when i have 4 lvl 50s stuck there its just annoying.Mine isnt even from gf bug

MACOMLT
09.30.2012 , 06:25 AM | #10
Same issue here. Game crashed to desktop during a load screen. Which only started after the last patch. Got tired of messing last night. This morning still the same saying "Jurror" logged in. I am unable to play any of mine as well.