Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

For the 100th time.....


micnevv's Avatar


micnevv
09.28.2012 , 12:47 PM | #1
This may be the millionth thread on the matter but Jung Ma is a dead server, 60 people at prime times VS 250 on prophecy of the Five. And as a PvP'er with the only option of WZ's in the game it is currently impossible to get anything done on the server due to no people queueing up.

I'm asking you, scratch that - begging you to get my characters transferred over.
Just please give us character transfers, at least for jung ma.

thecoffeeguy's Avatar


thecoffeeguy
09.30.2012 , 09:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by micnevv View Post
This may be the millionth thread on the matter but Jung Ma is a dead server, 60 people at prime times VS 250 on prophecy of the Five. And as a PvP'er with the only option of WZ's in the game it is currently impossible to get anything done on the server due to no people queueing up.

I'm asking you, scratch that - begging you to get my characters transferred over.
Just please give us character transfers, at least for jung ma.
/signed

Same goes for me as well. Its ridiculous. Really need to give transfers to folks on Jung Ma.

Gritfiend's Avatar


Gritfiend
10.01.2012 , 07:46 AM | #3
They don't care. I have sent an in game ticket, an email ticket and we have obviously many posts asking for some answers. The threads have been ignored and the tickets have both given this response:

Thank you for contacting us with your question about the Population at Jung Ma Server.

All of the most up-to-date Star Wars: The Old Republic information currently available can be found on our website at: http://www.swtor.com/

Unfortunately, the information that you are requesting has not yet been made available to players through the official website, so I am unable to comment further on your question

thecoffeeguy's Avatar


thecoffeeguy
10.01.2012 , 09:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Gritfiend View Post
They don't care. I have sent an in game ticket, an email ticket and we have obviously many posts asking for some answers. The threads have been ignored and the tickets have both given this response:

Thank you for contacting us with your question about the Population at Jung Ma Server.

All of the most up-to-date Star Wars: The Old Republic information currently available can be found on our website at: http://www.swtor.com/

Unfortunately, the information that you are requesting has not yet been made available to players through the official website, so I am unable to comment further on your question
I get the same response.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
10.11.2012 , 05:19 AM | #5
For the 100th time...

it's going to be a cash shop purchase once the game goes F2P so just wait until "the fall" comes.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Homebacca's Avatar


Homebacca
10.11.2012 , 07:24 AM | #6
Can't you all keep these threads in ONE MASSIVE thread? This is making our server look like whiney brats. It's all clutter and they've given us PLENTY OF REPLIES now that they won't be doing merges or transfers until F2P.

Do you see how many duplicate threads there are? Petes-sake! I know it's tough putting up with this but act like an adult. Merge JungMa? MERGE THESE THREADS!

Chiltonium's Avatar


Chiltonium
10.11.2012 , 01:02 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Homebacca View Post
Can't you all keep these threads in ONE MASSIVE thread? This is making our server look like whiney brats. It's all clutter and they've given us PLENTY OF REPLIES now that they won't be doing merges or transfers until F2P.

Do you see how many duplicate threads there are? Petes-sake! I know it's tough putting up with this but act like an adult. Merge JungMa? MERGE THESE THREADS!
I wouldnt mind if the entire first 5 pages were all threads similar to this, maybe THEN they'd freaking look.
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

godshands's Avatar


godshands
10.11.2012 , 05:51 PM | #8
Signed.

Being stuck on Jung Ma is horrible. Most have re-rolled onto PoT5 having to leave their legacies behind.

This dead server has cost me a Legecy in the mid 40's, a guild bank with 5 tabs, several clan members that don't want to re-roll. I am very close to canceling my sub and giving another game a chance.

WaywardOne's Avatar


WaywardOne
10.12.2012 , 08:14 AM | #9
The Wow expansion is actually very good.

Chiltonium's Avatar


Chiltonium
10.12.2012 , 11:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
The Wow expansion is actually very good.
No it isnt XD

and just as boring as the rest.

The only thing I like is pet duels XD
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)