Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nobody wants to do EC sm anymore :(

DarthWoad
09.28.2012 , 11:55 AM | #1
Now that the commendations have been removed its incredibly difficult to get a pug group. Unless of course I was in a guild but then again there would be set times for that guild which I might not be able to do, also a lot of players seem to be leaving this game and guilds are being disbanded too.

And for TfB people are asking for campaign gear. How is one supposed to get campaign gear if they cant do EC?

Capt_Beers
09.28.2012 , 12:04 PM | #2
Get BH gear and put it in Columi/Rakata shells.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Mavery
09.28.2012 , 12:10 PM | #3
Campaign / BH is being asked for, for TFB HM. Seeing as you are indicating no one is doing EC SM anymore, this shouldn't bother you. If anyone asks for more than columi for TFB SM, they're not just clueless, they want to be carried.

The other thing to keep in mind is we (the players) have been doing EC since April. We don't want to go back after all those months. :P Much prefer a new setting!

chuixupu
09.28.2012 , 12:16 PM | #4
They just need to put EC SM on the group finder now that it is nerfed.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

tahoeWolverine
09.28.2012 , 12:47 PM | #5
Chosen will be doing an EC SM run tonight on Pot5 (unless we decide to do a different op). Message Drgordon in game if interested. I should be on after 7pm CDT.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Capt_Beers
09.28.2012 , 02:40 PM | #6
@Tahoe - Mind if I tag along as a healer?
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

AshlaBoga
09.28.2012 , 02:58 PM | #7
Terror <Jung Ma> is doing a 5 man of SM EC this tuesday to see if it's possible with the nerfs. If we succeed we might try 4 manning it two weeks from now. Wish us luck!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

KarethRiker
09.28.2012 , 03:58 PM | #8
Please record video of the 5 man!
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Phill
09.28.2012 , 04:09 PM | #9
<delete>
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "

AshlaBoga
09.28.2012 , 05:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
Please record video of the 5 man!
Will do
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!