Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is this the WORST patch ever?

Apaolo
09.28.2012 , 11:50 AM | #1
Seriously, not only is this team lacking communication on the plethora of game-breaking issues, but the copius amount of broken content IG is just embarrassing. I sure do hope Allison is busy at work today getting some answers for many of us who are seriously underwhelmed with 1.4, and perhaps some communication at least in the PvP dept.

Urael
09.28.2012 , 11:52 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Seriously, not only is this team lacking communication on the plethora of game-breaking issues, but the copius amount of broken content IG is just embarrassing. I sure do hope Allison is busy at work today getting some answers for many of us who are seriously underwhelmed with 1.4, and perhaps some communication at least in the PvP dept.
Don't let this shock you too much but, I agree.

DuckKing
09.28.2012 , 11:53 AM | #3
Nah this game is all sunshine and sunflowers for me.

Jacen_Starsolo
09.28.2012 , 11:53 AM | #4
Actually to measure a successful patch, means Allison has to do very little footwork. I bet she's been getting a lot of footwork in with 1.4.

Jaick
09.28.2012 , 11:54 AM | #5
Never really had issues with the last patches but this patch broke the game literally for me. Cannot play without turning features off that I could have on prior to 1.4.

Apaolo
09.28.2012 , 11:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Don't let this shock you too much but, I agree.
Lol we don't always have to agree sir, but I'm just scratching my head about how horrible (or lazy) this patch was. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Dev for this game lol.

MalDeChagas
09.28.2012 , 11:57 AM | #7
This patch was revert worthy.

Jamus_Divinus
09.28.2012 , 11:58 AM | #8
Not sure if it's the worst implementation of a patch ever but it may well be in the top 10

To break one or two things with a huge patch is acceptable to me...but the amount of broken features is a lot more than 2 and this patch wasn't close to being considered 'huge' imo.

Am madly in love with the new Operation but does it always have be sweet n' sour with BW patches?
Star Wars Galaxies - Bria Server - April 2005- December 2011
200,000,000+ Mounts:192/206 Pets:170/178
Achievement points:26700 Ships mastered: 21/24

Urael
09.28.2012 , 12:00 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Lol we don't always have to agree sir, but I'm just scratching my head about how horrible (or lazy) this patch was. I'd be embarrassed if I was a Dev for this game lol.
With regards to the stuttering and graphics issues. I am curious how they tested the shadow "optimizations". Did they test them on multiple graphics cards and multiple drivers for each?

RazielHex
09.28.2012 , 12:01 PM | #10
My Hyperbole alarm went off in the vicinity of this thread.