Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I read an article on Cracked...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So I read an article on Cracked...

DarthWoad
09.28.2012 , 11:09 AM | #1
http://www.cracked.com/blog/6-reason...orld-warcraft/

Have a go at me all you want for mentioning the game, but that guy makes a point.

"Every time you start to settle into a boring routine, Blizzard adds something to bleep your bleep. Gear, areas, dungeons, minigames, decorations, achievements, holiday events, player versus player (PvP) games, festivals, special storyline scenarios ... just a motherflipping massive amount of content, constantly rolling out to break up the monotony, including changing the way the game itself is played."

"It's about mastering the content that they place on your workbench, and then being handed a totally new project when the current one starts to feel like an assembly line. They've perfected something that most other games have not: avoiding stagnation."

"And to top it all off, they add new **** roughly once every three months -- right around the time you get bored with all the other content."

CommunitySupport
09.28.2012 , 11:13 AM | #2
Hello! We appreciate your desire to discuss this topic, but because it is not about Star Wars: The Old Republic, we'll be closing it. If you have suggestions for the game, please check our our suggestion box and let us know your thoughts! Thank you for your understanding.