{Dark Aftermath} - Casual Raiding/PVE/PVP - All players welcome!

Propz

Dark Aftermath is a guild that has spanned many MMO's to date.

WoW / WaR / Age of Conan / SWG and more... The guild has been running for several years now.

We take the game at a casual but steady pace. We believe in having fun, and seeing what the game has to offer.

We have a family setting, with zero drama. We all find different things to enjoy in this game.

It is not required for everyone to get along, but dealing with issues in a mature manner is expected.

Interests: Flashpoints / Operations / PvP

Raid day/time:

Wednesday 9pm (MTN) - 8m HM Progression

Friday 9pm (MTN) - 16m SM

Saturday 9pm (MTN) - Various events

Recruitment status: All classes and playstyles are welcome.

If you are interested, please use one of the following.

Contact an officer (Propz, Drezure, Yseult, Adinnl, Murcatto), or use the recruitment section of our website.

Recruitment App - http://www.darkaftermath.com/recruitment

Edited by Propz
changes

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Scoundrel Healer in guild Breakfast looking to run some Story mode Operations for 2 set pve bonus. Willing to help heal any fight on my conquest to get my 2 set pve armorings. If you guys ever need a healer please message me in game.

Abbster

Edited by Abbrachmann

Message me in game if you are looking for a guild, we are more than willing to take in groups as well. We are set on healers, so there is not much of a need to bring in outside help. If you guys would like to try to work something out hit us up!

We are an empire guild by the way.

Edited by Wraithwarr

The offer's appreciated, Abb, but we are primarily Empire side. We do have an alt repub guild, <Aftermath>, but we don't do much as an organized guild there.

Dark Aftermath still needs more good people!

• 1 month later...
We are still recruiting people for our guild. If you are interesting in joining send Adinnl, Drezure, Propz or Yseult a whisper or mail one of us. We are also looking for more DPS for operations, which occur at 9PM server time on Friday nights.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are now in open recruitment; all levels and interests.

whisper Propz / Yseult / Adinnl / Drezure / Azier , who are on most often.

Murcatto and Byakuya-kuchicki can also /ginvite if you happen to see them.

Edited by Kaliren
adding guild officer names

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We're looking to increase the number of times we raid, as well as having rated pvp teams. We need more people who are comfortable in a mature and respectful gaming environment.

People to contact in game are: Propz/Truzt/ Mindgamez, Bev'Het/ Drezure/ Hextes/ Kratar/Pri'loc/ Sserif, Zindi, Addinl/Azier,/Cyrdon/ Nessai/Ragia/Tandana, Moocher/Huntinyu, Veddor/Chetarra/Verril, Tibane/Agann, Hoohah/ Lytining/ Yaw'n, and Yseult.

(yes, some of our officers do enjoy playing multiple characters :ph_lol: )

our recruitment form http://www.darkaftermath.com/recruitmentswtor

Hi I am looking to get into a guild again. I returned to game about a month ago. I played when game first came out and completed both EV and KP in Nightmare achieving the timed titles. I was wondering what are your raid times server time and days. I played a tank during early swtor I am now rolling my Maurader and have gottem him geared enough to do HM ops. Thanks in advanced. Hit me up in game on Maniloco.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you guys require specific parses for DPS classes?

#hopenot #elitistssuck :(

Nope. We hate elitists too. We're all about having fun as we tackle challenging content, and elitism spoils that. What we will do is watch your numbers in Parsec, and then help you out with min-maxing your gear and rotation. We just want members to be willing to learn and try out new ideas.

• 4 weeks later...
We are still recruiting, now with a focus on people who are able to run operations on Saturdays. Some of us are only available to raid on weekends, and we need more good people to fill our groups. We do run regular weeknight events, as well.