Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

Azrienov
09.30.2012 , 01:12 PM | #41
Heatseeker missiles, Railshot, and Tracer missile have all triggered for me and then nothing happens at the end of the animation. No "Miss" no "Deflected" nothing. It happens frequently enough to make me notice it and get mad at it.

So-low
10.01.2012 , 06:53 PM | #42
I'm in a novare coast match now where we've won 72% to 0% but the match will not end.

Some of us are stuck behind the forcefield because it will not open, but that is beside the point.

It's been this way for 10 minutes now.

http://imageshack.us/a/img14/3034/sc...2100117495.jpg

Seengularity
10.01.2012 , 07:24 PM | #43
Replying to stand behind the poster who talked about Force Choke & Force Scream; here's what I've seen:

Choke: Activate force choke, my toon will assume the Force Choke position, but it does not really get activated; the enemy I used it on is unaffected (Guy's still moving, bashing my face in) and the ability itself is still ready for use. I've gotten in the habit of pushing my Force Choke ability key twice while in WZs these days. I started noticing this sometime after 1.3 (estimate).

Scream: This ability does not activate for me sometimes. Often times when part of a combo (?), my toon will look as though it is about to use it, but really doesn't at the last second (Aptly described as a stutter elsewhere).

Edit: I wanted to add that I have also seen the Force Choke behavior described above while fighting vs. WZ dummy inside my ship.

I hope that since we've all decided to post these potential bugs (In essence, doing free QC for them), they will address them that much faster?

-Seeng

EXPORTERS
10.01.2012 , 07:26 PM | #44
Voidstar

When crossing the bridge to left door, stealth ops, when angled and position tight to objective, can activate door without breaking stealth.
I have used my Ops and confirmed opening objective, but only on left side door when stealth.

How can this be?

stephenalandavie
10.01.2012 , 07:36 PM | #45
Theres a patch tomorrow, who wants to run the book on seeing what else they can screw up???

Senga_J
10.01.2012 , 07:56 PM | #46
How about the bug where the operative on my team pops some kind of team invisibility, and I stay invisible the rest of the match. That happened to me once, and it was weird, all you could see was my name.
POT5 Level 55's:
Serdatt (PT) Zerriest (Sin) Asareng (Mara)

Apaolo
10.02.2012 , 03:09 PM | #47
I'll try and update the list soon, one never knows, maybe Allison will remember there is a PvP section and comment.

UGLYMRJ
10.02.2012 , 03:13 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Theres a patch tomorrow, who wants to run the book on seeing what else they can screw up???
Maybe they'll fix the back fill issue and we can have a nice 10 v 8

Quote: Originally Posted by Senga_J View Post
How about the bug where the operative on my team pops some kind of team invisibility, and I stay invisible the rest of the match. That happened to me once, and it was weird, all you could see was my name.
This has been a problem for a long time... the rest of the players can still see you though. You're only invisible on your screen. Cloak again and it fixes itself... unless you don't have a cloak. I wouldn't know how that works, it's only happened to me on my marauder.

Tamilveeran
10.02.2012 , 03:21 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Ninja_Amnesty View Post
I have actually had a lot of issues with Huttball since the patch.
- I am having issues with force charge. It seems randomly sometimes when I force charge someone, they will disappear for around three seconds. One particular instance was a vanguard and they don't have a blink or anything and the others have animations. On another occasion one of them looked to me like they fell through the floor.

I have seen the same issue, can't fight the guy u can't see. esp for 4-5secs, they reappear after that. Not a consistent repro.

Tamilveeran
10.02.2012 , 03:28 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Seengularity View Post

Choke: Activate force choke, my toon will assume the Force Choke position, but it does not really get activated; the enemy I used it on is unaffected (Guy's still moving, bashing my face in) and the ability itself is still ready for use. I've gotten in the habit of pushing my Force Choke ability key twice while in WZs these days. I started noticing this sometime after 1.3 (estimate).

-Seeng
Omg! I have the same issue, I thought the issue was due to me key-binding force choke to mouse scroll. Fix this thing please.