Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** Official PvP BUG list (1.4) **

Masarko
09.29.2012 , 04:32 PM | #31
Found a minor but confusing one:

Whenever I accept the warzone queue, right before the screen changes i see this "You have been removed from the Group Finder queue"

HaemmernZeit
09.29.2012 , 04:47 PM | #32
I can confirm marauder smash not working consistently. Both leveling and in warzones it misses. Sometimes it will display the damage done and they enemy doesn't take any. I have also noticed getting attacked while stealthed more frequent than pre 1.4. For a few months now, I've noticed that Force Choke doesn't work. It will show the animation, but not stun or damage the enemy. I have to hit the attack twice to get it to work. I have also noticed the force scream stutter has gotten worse since 1.4. And resolve is so f'ed up. And lots of artifacts or video glitches, especially when using ravage.

Eszi
09.29.2012 , 07:10 PM | #33
Played some more today, noticed that the ghost gcd (you use a skill, it doest do anything, doesn't get put on cd, but the gcd gets triggered) occurs a lot more frequently than before the patch.
Also, I noticed something else, sometimes when you use an ability, you can see that the animation starts, but the ability deals no damage to the target. For eg:
I press blade storm
animation starts
target gets behind me
animation for the ability stops
no damage dealt, gcd was triggered, skill is not on cd

Oh, and the stuns are MUCH worse now. Seriously bw, stop encouraging people to mindlessly blow all their cds with absolutely 0 penalty for not thinking about it.

SyphonSith
09.30.2012 , 12:16 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Solarenergy View Post
I don't think that's a bug, because it happened before 1.4 anytime a match was Imp vs. Imp or Rep vs Rep. One team would randomly get the other faction's shuttle. What is a bug though is the voiceover. For the three warzones that aren't Huttball, any time there was a same faction match, there would be a commander voicing everything. Now you can be Imperials fighting other Imperials, and you will hear Satele Shan on Voidstar or a Republic commander in Novare Coast or Civil War.
Pretty sure it's a bug, I've played over a thousand Warzones. Been on both sides of Civil War and have never been in the Republic ship until after 1.4. Even the Republic Commander calls us pubs when speaking, this has to be a new bug.

Also, I'm having issue's with abilities not working but going on CD anyhow. Both abilities that have been changed in the patch. Overload, and Undying Rage. Often they won't work at all or they will reset to cooldown but nothing happens.

crunchbarry
09.30.2012 , 07:59 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Veniras View Post
It seems armouring from offhand War Hero can be taken out and put into belts/bracers. I would call this a bug as not all classes uses armourings in their offhand.
buy the OH armoring for the mods if you want them, then. nothing is stopping you from purchasing it.

crunchbarry
09.30.2012 , 08:06 AM | #36
novarre coast- bunker taking damage without 2 nodes being controlled

voidstar- played a match yesterday. we held them at the second door. we went on offensive, blew through first door and bridge, then game ended abruptly and resulted in a loss for us. now that i'm on this topic, it always seemed strange to me that after reaching a certain point in void and being held, the opposing team would go on the offensive and autowin after completing the objective right BEFORE the one our team was stopped at. both teams should have equal opportunity to hold in those situations.

Leafy_Bug
09.30.2012 , 08:21 AM | #37
Alderaan, Civil War. I am on the speeder, I see the warning that 'the wz may end if more people do not show up'. I look at our ops window, we got 8 people. I land, run towards the right turret, wz ends, defeat . Waste of time

Solarenergy
09.30.2012 , 10:53 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by SyphonSith View Post
Pretty sure it's a bug, I've played over a thousand Warzones. Been on both sides of Civil War and have never been in the Republic ship until after 1.4. Even the Republic Commander calls us pubs when speaking, this has to be a new bug.

Also, I'm having issue's with abilities not working but going on CD anyhow. Both abilities that have been changed in the patch. Overload, and Undying Rage. Often they won't work at all or they will reset to cooldown but nothing happens.
The being in the other faction's ship whenever you are playing against your own faction isn't new. Many times you would know you are in the other ship by looking and seeing that the npc standing there is clearly from the other faction. The Republic commander speaking to Imperials as if they were Republic and vice versa came with 1.4. This happens not only in ACW, but with Voidstar as well. I was in imp vs imp and Satele Shan was talking to us. The simulation commander voices are gone.

Veniras
09.30.2012 , 11:32 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchbarry View Post
buy the OH armoring for the mods if you want them, then. nothing is stopping you from purchasing it.
Tell me how snipers, operatives and scoundrels handles this then?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Peter_
09.30.2012 , 12:13 PM | #40
1. starting WZ mostly with 7 people in team, today also happened to me that I was starting in two wzs with 6people vs 8. means that mostly you will loose...

2. first day after patch jugg tank smash did no damage, now it look that it is working

3. invisible people, jugg jumped on me, and then i didnt see him but he did damage to me

4. lags and stun wars...