Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

any fairly complete Wiki's for TOR?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
any fairly complete Wiki's for TOR?

09.28.2012 , 09:33 AM | #1 and are the only 2 I know, and both are really incomplete. Wondering if there's another online site with good guides for TOR.

09.28.2012 , 12:42 PM | #2
I don't think there's one site that compiles all the current information about the game. I usually use Torhead for primarily for conversation gain guides as it seemed to be the best layout that I have found. I also use SWTOR-SPY for Mission and Datacron information (I am currently compiling a spreadsheet of all missions as I am a completionist), and have used darthhater on occasion as well. Unfortunately, I am still seeing a lot of information based on the Beta of the game throughout these resources. If I had the time and know how, I would update the wikis, but unfortunately, I don't.

Primus and Alpha on the PTS/Swords of the Republic on The Shadowlands
Check out our own Character Page which includes music and Quest Lists

and our YouTube Channel for Gameplay footage and more

09.28.2012 , 06:02 PM | #3
Yeah it's quite an enormous game.
A fearful enemy is at his most dangerous.

The Fallen Lords of The Bastion
Juggernaut: Sadishist Sorcerer: Drellion

09.30.2012 , 01:37 AM | #4
I am fairly certain that TOR Wiki and Wikiswtor are the ones with the most information.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

10.02.2012 , 07:41 PM | #5
a big part of those sites are just stubs but they get updated often.

10.02.2012 , 11:53 PM | #6
If you're looking for storyline information then Wookieepedia is the best for you. Can't really think of anything else for information about the actual game and gameplay though.