Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Much faster speeders.

AlienEyeTX
10.02.2012 , 12:33 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by MrGrizzly View Post
Two words: Render Time

If you go too fast you wouldn't see enemies until you were in their attack field. When you are on Taxi's you don't have to worry about being attacked. I'm with you guys; I'd like faster speeders, but I suspect this is the reason they are the speeds they are.
Going at that rate, you'd outrun the mob before getting attacked.
Forget about this referral link, . You can click someone else's. I'm out.

Eillack
10.02.2012 , 12:34 PM | #72
Swoop? Swoop go fast! Swoop!

Petnil
10.02.2012 , 12:48 PM | #73
speeders are ok imo. IŽd like taxiŽs to be a bit faster though.

Serbegorn
10.02.2012 , 02:27 PM | #74
When I think speeder, I think of Luke and Leia zipping thru the trees on Endor at breathtaking speeds. What we got is a joke. Slowers indeed, heh.

Goretzu
10.03.2012 , 04:02 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Serbegorn View Post
When I think speeder, I think of Luke and Leia zipping thru the trees on Endor at breathtaking speeds. What we got is a joke. Slowers indeed, heh.
Repulsorlift and jet-engines and they can't outrun a horse, it's puzzling indeed.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

BalthazaarSix
10.03.2012 , 05:25 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
Obviously not. These speeders are super slow. I'm thinking 200-300% would be great.
This!.
Balthazaar "Shadow" Six
SHADOWSIX - SITH JUGGERNAUT, THE SHADOWLANDS
FOUNDER - CE OWNER

Jacen_Starsolo
10.03.2012 , 07:09 AM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by Saiaku View Post
If BW cared about scenery they would have added day-night weather cycles.

Speeders ARE slow.
I was being sarcastic.

And you weren't the only one to miss it so I'm not just singling you out.

Saiaku
10.03.2012 , 07:16 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
I was being sarcastic.

And you weren't the only one to miss it so I'm not just singling you out.
It bothers me that BW aren't focusing on these things. It's Star Wars. The potential is infinite of what they can make of it.

Speeders could have mod slots for protection, speed and boost.
They could have room for friends to sit on, if it's a larger speeder or landspeeder.
Hidden Beks -> Nightmare Lands -> The Red Eclipse

Goretzu
10.03.2012 , 07:39 AM | #79
It bothers me that BW aren't focusing on these things. It's Star Wars. The potential is infinite of what they can make of it.

They could have room for friends to sit on, if it's a larger speeder or landspeeder.

Yeah modifiable speeders are a great idea, as are multi-person speeders, dunno that there will ever be the spare developement time/budget though.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Jacen_Starsolo
10.03.2012 , 07:43 AM | #80

They don't even let your companion ride in the taxis so the friend in the speeders I really don't see them pulling that one off. Good idea but zero faith Bioware can do it.