Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Much faster speeders.

Mad_yojik
11.11.2013 , 08:19 AM | #161
I'd welcome faster speeders, but in fact there is much larger issue with them. Once you buy ANY "Tier 3" speeder - any other "mounts" are just plain useless, 'cause they are identical exept cosmetics. I think the different speeders should differ a lot more then just "paint jobs". Likewise - i find stupid that they cant be used in combat, especially remembering Episode 6... But I doublt they bring it in, because its a lot of balancing and other work.

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.11.2013 , 09:42 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Mad_yojik View Post
I'd welcome faster speeders, but in fact there is much larger issue with them. Once you buy ANY "Tier 3" speeder - any other "mounts" are just plain useless, 'cause they are identical exept cosmetics. I think the different speeders should differ a lot more then just "paint jobs". Likewise - i find stupid that they cant be used in combat, especially remembering Episode 6... But I doublt they bring it in, because its a lot of balancing and other work.
exactly-- entirely different speeder riding characteristics
http://www.notebookcheck.net/fileadm...s/menu5_04.jpg
like in ya good old racing game
Canīt be that hard, on the other hand there is probably some "technical limitation"

Cordarn
11.11.2013 , 10:44 AM | #163
Im thinking 150-170% is fine. It would be a bit irritating to be going as fast as the trams on corellia because then we
would be jumping across canyons.
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

Sztoid
11.11.2013 , 11:08 AM | #164
Personally, I believe that piloting 2 should increase by 10% and 3 should increase by 20%. Currently, those speeders can't possibly moving faster than 25-30 mph. If you are ever near someone of a piloting level 1 under you, you barely inch your way past them. It isn't a significant difference between speeds.

thomasbaxter
11.11.2013 , 12:32 PM | #165
Personally i'd rather get faster speeders too just cuz I like to moooooooove lol

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.13.2013 , 03:20 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmyjoon
Make traveling on marked trails, as seen on map, give at least a 50% speed boost. I have no clue how this could be implemented but just doing the trails will help to reduce the issues this may cause
This is an awesome suggestion, if they crank up the speed to 300% at least on the trails

MustrumRidcully
11.13.2013 , 04:41 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
You mean Luke's Speeder wasn't really using repulsorlift technology in the films!
Luke's Speeder used Repulsor Lift technology.
Mark Hamill and Alec Guiness, however, sat in a vehicle with wheels.

Rafaman
11.13.2013 , 05:55 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Luke's Speeder used Repulsor Lift technology.
Mark Hamill and Alec Guiness, however, sat in a vehicle with wheels.
And... it went around in a circle if I'm not mistaken. Merry go round tech. Lol