Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I get a refund?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Redat
09.28.2012 , 08:35 AM | #1
Like the question says, how do I get a refund? Despite hanging on an trying to get to grips with the mess they made of things, how about a refund or part refund? The game is obviously broken and not working as intended, as stated in consumer law here I am due a refund/credit, so can I have it please?

My game has been uninstalled due to the 1.4 patch debacle, and cs, DONT SHINE ME ON, DO YOUR JOB. SUPPORT YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Redat
09.28.2012 , 10:05 AM | #2
CAN I have an answer please, or is there some special criteria I have to fit into? Your product is broken and I am entitled to a refund/credit according to consumer law here in the UK. I have no issues passing this on to others who will chase this down for me but I paid, so I'm entitled to CS too right? (unless they"fixed" the CS too, in which case we are up the proverbial creek without a paddle) Seems CS cant handle too many pertinent questions all at once........ /rollseyes

dvrocc
09.28.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3
There is a lot of bugs for this patch and you are not the only one effected, I am sure there is some bug reports already around the forum there is current fixes for.

Bioware will reply to you when they get the chance, there isn't 3 or 4 hundred bioware employee or more like other's so there fairly busy till they can reply.

Speire
09.28.2012 , 10:16 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi redat,

You should contact the vendor you bought the game from as only they are capable of dealing with such a query.

Thanks for your understanding.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Darbon
09.28.2012 , 10:16 AM | #5
You don't even mention what your issue is. I would recommend sending a ticket and describe your issue.

If it's due to the 1.4 stutter/chopping gameplay then just get in line lol.
Françoise - Gunslinger - The Red Eclipse

Redat
09.28.2012 , 10:21 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hi redat,

You should contact the vendor you bought the game from as only they are capable of dealing with such a query.

Thanks for your understanding.
now THIS is going to be my signature what a joke

Game (as it was in the UK) sank without a trace so I cannot approach them, SO, I am asking the makers of the product.

WillCaedes
09.28.2012 , 10:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Redat View Post
now THIS is going to be my signature what a joke

Game (as it was in the UK) sank without a trace so I cannot approach them, SO, I am asking the makers of the product.
More power to you. Im in the same boat over here in America. Bioware had best believe me when I say I will pursue a refund due to a defective product. Oh. And no, I will not approach the vendor of the product. I'm approaching the vendor of the SERVICE. Specifically the vendor who caused the issue. NOT the one who sold it to me.

Speire
09.28.2012 , 10:24 AM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again Redat,

Glad to have made you smile in any case!

If you detail the issue you've been having then we might be able to suggest some fixes for you.

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Redat
09.28.2012 , 10:26 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darbon View Post
You don't even mention what your issue is. I would recommend sending a ticket and describe your issue.

If it's due to the 1.4 stutter/chopping gameplay then just get in line lol.

I have submitted bug tickets before and before etc that is not my point, this "PATCH" was not tested properly PERIOD! Look at BW's messed up PTS........only a "chosen few-buttkissers" get special access/transfers, I would have to get a toon to max lvl to test end-game....Therefore it is BW responsibility to act on this an sort it, Can the CS rep please pm me an address in the UK where I can send documentation. Otherwise I will dig it out myself.

Thylbanus
09.28.2012 , 10:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Speire View Post
Hi again Redat,

Glad to have made you smile in any case!

If you detail the issue you've been having then we might be able to suggest some fixes for you.

Thanks.
REALLY?! Glad to have made you smile in any case!

ARE YOU EFFING SERIOUS?!

Someone seriously needs to go back to school in regards to costomer service.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson