Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem channeling Operative IX

Ziggymaster
09.28.2012 , 07:28 AM | #1
Anyone else have this problem? I couldn't consistently channel at the console last night, which caused several wipes. Sometimes it worked but most times it did not, even though my partner was in the circle and I wasn't being attacked or interrupted. We tried switching colors but it happened on both yellow and orange.

Nipanther
09.28.2012 , 08:43 AM | #2
We did it last night and one shot the boss with no problems. It should let you rechannel once you start. Just can't move once you start. maybe someone went into the middle that wasn't the right color.
The Deathwatch Legacy
Bracus:Kractious:Thantatos:Collumbiana:Shocktodeat h:Breakus:Akada

Ziggymaster
09.28.2012 , 09:13 AM | #3
Does everyone who's not the right color have to stay out of the middle while you're channeling? If so, that might have been the problem.

Dragonbgone
09.28.2012 , 11:38 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ziggymaster View Post
Does everyone who's not the right color have to stay out of the middle while you're channeling? If so, that might have been the problem.
I can confirm that this is not needed. People that aren't the right color will not interrupt the channel by standing in the middle
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

dlakur
09.28.2012 , 03:39 PM | #5
Last night, two of our members could not channel either. They clicked the button, did not move or get attacked, we saw the message "x has disabled the shield" (or whatever) but it simply did not work. We switched to have those two stand in the circle for their respective colors, and it worked. The only commonality between them was that they were both Snipers (and they were the only 2 snipers so we couldn't check if it was a 'sniper issue'). This was Story Mode, btw.

Ziggymaster
09.28.2012 , 04:08 PM | #6
Thanks, at least I wasn't the only one. I'm a commando, so it's not a sniper issue, but we'll try switching places next time.