Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zenephis
09.28.2012 , 12:18 PM | #41
HM Kephess 8 man, the first three droids are casting calibrating shot in a new manner. It's making them go immune after 5 or 8 stacks. Even with all of us interrupting we just did not care enough to continue. This could be the NM mechanic or it could be the 16 man mechanic coming into 8 man HM but this change wiped us 3 times when we were killing him reliably for months. There is a whole thread in the FP/OPS forum with no mention from community managers.

The only reason I log in right now is to do ops. The new one is fun but we still clear EC HM because we need 350 BH coms for the implants and such. If you have not tried it since 1.4 give it a whirl. It's a blast. No pun intended.

Daniel_Caparros
09.28.2012 , 12:28 PM | #42
And the insta rez bug? When you are in a operation or flashpoint if you die and hit the "Return to Medcenter" button you'll get revived with full health...

NoFishing
09.28.2012 , 12:37 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Arlon_Nabarlly View Post
Hopefully cause they are busy fixing it rather than trolling the forums
The DEVS should be busy fixing it. The CMs should be front and center on the forums getting us confirmation about things that are either being worked, or working as intended but missed in the patch notes. They are being much too quiet given the number and severity of problems in 1.4 the community is dealing with right now.

To the OP...would you mind adding an indicator to your list of whether BW has responded to the issue or not?

Urael
09.28.2012 , 12:45 PM | #44
Add mysterious client disconnets since patch 1.4 to the list.

Docmal
09.28.2012 , 12:52 PM | #45
Cannot right click on name in chat to invite/friend or whatever

recsa
09.28.2012 , 01:23 PM | #46
I have mark some of the issues reported as Confirmation Required, this means i have fail to find a Thread discussing it or i have not been able to reproduce it, so i would appreciate some help on finding a Thread where more people talks about that issue.

Also, some of the problmes have been reported to be in the official Known Issues list, so i will cross out issues as they are added to that list.
A long time from now, in a galaxy far, far away, fanbois will realize they hurt games they love in a way no troll could ever dream of.

Urael
09.28.2012 , 01:27 PM | #47
12. Undocumented rollback on speeder allowed areas on Coruscant - Confirmation required

Speeders on Coruscant

BadOrb
09.28.2012 , 01:50 PM | #48
I can confirm no 12 in your list , two days in a row now , I can't use my speeder in the black sun territory. I do the face merchants everyday. Also you can;t use your speeder in the galactic market section either , but you can everywhere else. I now believe that they built 1.4 via one team that didin't get the bug fixes etc over recent months , so 1.4 is missing various fixes , oops BW.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

TL;DR Speeders not allowed in the black sun and galactic market territories on coruscant , as per how the game used to be months ago.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

BadOrb
09.28.2012 , 01:52 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
12. Undocumented rollback on speeder allowed areas on Coruscant - Confirmation required

Speeders on Coruscant

I think he meant black sun and galactic market , as those where the two prior to maybe patch 1.3 or even 1.2 and iv'e confirmed black sun I'll try galactic market briefly after my mission and update my post

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edit , o I see I thought you meant you could use them my mistake
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Urael
09.28.2012 , 01:54 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
I think he meant black sun and galactic market , as those where the two prior to maybe patch 1.3 or even 1.2 and iv'e confirmed black sun I'll try galactic market briefly after my mission and update my post

Cheers,

BadOrb.
I quoted the patch notes in the thread linked. This is a bug.