Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MorgonKara
10.19.2012 , 02:25 AM | #291
I'm still getting the white box, stuttering and the buggy lines/lazer effects. Graphics are still messed up. Any ETA on a fix or any acknowledgment that these issues do, in-fact, exist? H-H-Hello? I-I-Is A-A-A-nyone t-t-t-here? the graphics are broken!
Armormech-Armstech-Chemist-Mor-gon-M'orgon-Maxxi
Armormech-Armstech-Biochem-Artifice-Synthweaving-Cybertech
The Craft Legacy ~The Ebon Hawk

RixoFutu
10.19.2012 , 04:58 AM | #292
After logout sometimes game will "return" me to character creation screen (sides), not my character screen
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."

Nilrem
10.25.2012 , 02:47 AM | #293
Adding a new bug that popped up on 10/24

WZ queues go to Novare Coast with no other players. to see screenshots go HERE
Drae'lin
Revenant Order
The Ebon Hawk

SpiritChrysalis
12.25.2012 , 08:42 PM | #294
I appear to have encountered a bug which keeps me from finishing my class (Imperial Agent) quest. I've kept this as spoiler-free as possible.

At the end of of Doom and the Dark Temple quest, there is a potential additional battle. It was difficult enough that, after a few tries, I walked out of the instance rather than give it another go.

I have since been locked out of the instance, it indicating that I am "not eligible to enter at this time." But because I haven't finished this final battle, I can't continue on the class quest.