Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkDoz
10.04.2012 , 04:55 PM | #191
We need to help Bioware fix this game after what the 1.4 patch has caused many issue.

Note when you see an issue ( push Key marked Prt Scr SysRq aka Print Screen)
This will put a screenshot located in your My Documents / Star Wars - The Old Republic folder.

Then you can send it to swtor support.

During Beta testing this is what we did to help solve some of the problem we found.
I am sure they will fix the game. They just need some help

Venerok
10.05.2012 , 09:49 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
I've been playing this game just about every day since day 3 of early access, but at this point I just cant find the energy to log on when I know im going to be forced to slog through degraded performance (from a game that already has awful LoD delays and absurd loading times/frequency) and bugged animations/sounds that should not even have made it on to the PTS, never mind being signed off to go live.

Whats the point of a PTS if silly crap like this still makes it through...

Amen. So sad to see lack of action when they want folks to stay and pay monthly fees.

grombrinda
10.05.2012 , 02:50 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Still no acknowledgement of this thread or Recsa. People, PM Joveth, Courtney, and Allison to get Recsa the recognition he deservers for making this thread.
Well....how about Ea...?????
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

Kaydenloss
10.05.2012 , 03:29 PM | #194
Did anyone notice that helmets and hoods (or at least some of them) have grown into bigger size? it looks rediculous!
can we get this on the graphics bugs list?
Quote:
"Star Wars™: The Old Republic would be completely lost if players couldn’t jump off the rails and just live in the space from time to time."
Damion Schubert Principal Lead Systems Designer

Roalmo
10.05.2012 , 03:38 PM | #195
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaydenloss View Post
Did anyone notice that helmets and hoods (or at least some of them) have grown into bigger size? it looks rediculous!
can we get this on the graphics bugs list?
No. Give us a "for instance".

sithgreyguard
10.05.2012 , 03:42 PM | #196
heres one.

lightsaber bug: no streak when in combat.

JattaGin
10.05.2012 , 04:55 PM | #197
I think the list covers all (or at least most) of the bugs I encounter since 1.4.

Big thank you and respect to recsa for his work. I also think that he deserves official recognition. He should be hired from Bioware. Although this would probably be more like a punishment than a reward.

I do not understand how a patch can mess up so much after such a long time. My personal interpretation is that they have mainly unpaid trainees working at Bioware nowadays and they did not use the latest code for patch 1.4. That is why old bugs are back again. I know this does not make much sense, but it helps me comprehend, because I find it hard to believe that well-paid professional programmers can do such a bad job.

Foobert
10.05.2012 , 05:09 PM | #198
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
I've been playing this game just about every day since day 3 of early access, but at this point I just cant find the energy to log on when I know im going to be forced to slog through degraded performance (from a game that already has awful LoD delays and absurd loading times/frequency) and bugged animations/sounds that should not even have made it on to the PTS, never mind being signed off to go live.

Whats the point of a PTS if silly crap like this still makes it through...
Because the majority of PTS players only played the new content and gave it thumbs up or thumbs down, then kept playing it so they and their guildies could speedrun through it the day after 1.4 went live. Everybody else just stood around QQing about how only whatever coast hardcore guilds got transferred to PTS and refused to grind out new characters on it.

Roalmo
10.05.2012 , 05:11 PM | #199
Quote: Originally Posted by Foobert View Post
...refused to grind out new characters on it.
And you think grinding on PTS is supergood?

Most other games have a transfer function, instead of a stupid grind thing, did you ever wonder why?

xorv
10.05.2012 , 07:39 PM | #200
If it hasn't been mentioned: PVP daily 'recruitment iniative' un slectable for sure doing the following
-Freshly hit 40 then get and complete 'united we stand'.
-a new PVP daily becomes available: 'recuitment iniative': but with empty text! (have the screen shot to show it)
and unable to select the 'acept' button for the new PVP daily.
http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Electronic+Arts EA's rating
"Well considering how "beloved" EA is, surely TOR will achieve legendary status amongst gamers. Didn't kill wow, did one better, killed EA."
Originally from aeterno