Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
1.4 Consolidated Bug/Issues List
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

VanderII
10.01.2012 , 09:40 AM | #111
I don't know if there is on the issues list but today I saw another player on my personal ship, during my personal story!!!!
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Urael
10.01.2012 , 09:42 AM | #112
It would be nice if someone from the Community Team would post in this thread stating that they are watching this thread and to thank the OP for compiling it.

Ozzymandeus
10.01.2012 , 10:48 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
[*]Undocumented change in Kaon HM turrent event. (Attempting to kill trash in Kaon HM next to turret event starts the event. Didn't happen before patch)
Certainly something that needs fixing, but this was definitely happening long before 1.4. Led to many "Dammit, who hit the detonator?" accusations followed by 4 "not me"s until we figured out it was just a bug. Don't have enough tests to say that it works 100% but staying left moving to and killing the last trash before the event (the mobs just beyond the event area) seems to keep it from triggering.

Apaolo
10.01.2012 , 10:59 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by recsa View Post
The list is now ridiculously long
Indeed it is, and I wish all the peeps clamoring "everything is fine with 1.4, plenty to do, we're fine lalalala" will finally understand the scope and magnitude of issues that are just flat broken with the game. I think everyone understands issues will come about with updates, but it's the copius amount of "broken" (<----broken, not bugged sometimes or little annoyances but broken) stuff is pretty tough to ignore.

Also, one more confirmed issue for PvP. When 1.2 went live (or 1.1 can't recall for sure which), there was a known issue where if you que'd for a WZ and accepted the invite, it would send you to the character loading screen. This was fixed some time ago, two different times I remember, but the bug has since returned. The good news, there is an easy fix for this. It used to be, people would let the queue timer run out, then re-queue and it would sometimes fix it. I did this yesterday, let the queue expire, but it still showed me in the queue. 2 Others in my group let the timer expire, and had the same issue. The only fix I know of, is to run the repair feature on the launchpad, which tends to clear whatever hiccup there is with that.

Thanks again for updating this. It seems the next hot fix, in and of itself, will undoubtedly be as big as the last patch.

Apaolo
10.01.2012 , 11:00 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
It would be nice if someone from the Community Team would post in this thread stating that they are watching this thread and to thank the OP for compiling it.
Yeah, the OP has done a tremendous job helping out, be nice if they at least thanked him for it (on top of letting us know they're investigating the proposed issues).

Urael
10.01.2012 , 11:02 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Indeed it is, and I wish all the peeps clamoring "everything is fine with 1.4, plenty to do, we're fine lalalala" will finally understand the scope and magnitude of issues that are just flat broken with the game. I think everyone understands issues will come about with updates, but it's the copius amount of "broken" (<----broken, not bugged sometimes or little annoyances but broken) stuff is pretty tough to ignore.

Thanks again for updating this. It seems the next hot fix, in and of itself, will undoubtedly be as big as the last patch.
^QFE.

Agreed.

Urael
10.01.2012 , 11:03 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Yeah, the OP has done a tremendous job helping out, be nice if they at least thanked him for it (on top of letting us know they're investigating the proposed issues).
Hopefully the OP gets an honorable mention in an upcoming "community round up".

yoshua
10.01.2012 , 11:07 AM | #118
Weekly Quest for the Corellia Black Hole area was removed and not documented.

multiple people confirmed

myself included. heres the discussion

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=538895
Yoshua Acero
Pre-Cu Bria Vet - Master Doc/Master swords

Paid 15$ at Gamestop for my CE!

Roechacca
10.01.2012 , 11:19 AM | #119
The worst bug is when I look at my SWTOR short cut Icon on my desktop.

I just cant get up the enthusiasm to click

SikrouDeco
10.01.2012 , 11:43 AM | #120
Stow aways on my ship. Other players not grouped with me running around on my ship.
"I have a bad feeling about this.." Member since 2008