Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LvL 50 sage LF Guild

THorsblood
09.27.2012 , 11:01 PM | #1
HELLO! I'm looking for a progressionary guild for my Sage (heal spec) so I can get geared for OP's and such.
At the moment I only have MK-2 Recruit gear, which I know isn't that great for PvE since its PvP gear lol.

Also would be a huge bonus if said guild also did OP's regularly. (T.F.B comes to mind)

I'm in PST -8 time zone (It's 10:01 as I post this)

Sincerely ~
Jenn-krath
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow

MiOha
09.28.2012 , 08:50 AM | #2
Hi there. I'd like to encourage you to take a look at our guild. Premonition is focused on 16 man progression raiding and is 1/5 in TFB HM. You can find out more information at our website by following the link in my signature, or by visiting the recruitment thread on the server forum. If you have any question feel free to PM me here on the forums or in game. Thank you!
Mioha - GM of Premonition
Also find me on...
Kioke Tioji Mirzi Saiah Vivianas

dmadrt
09.28.2012 , 09:43 AM | #3
Hello,
Please email me at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com. Our website is www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com for the Imperial guild and our sister guild on the Republic side is www.hereticalorder.enjin.com. We are recruiting for both and would like to start doing HM and Ops soon. We have a paid vent server set up. Bring your friends.
Also, we are looking for a possible guild merger...
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=666998
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech

KarethRiker
09.28.2012 , 01:55 PM | #4
The Chatos Paladins would love to have you. We need healers to get ready for a second raid regular raid team for HM Ops content. We'll happily help you get geared up on the Tier 1 Ops and HMFPs.

Message me in game tonight at Kareth. If I'm not responsive right away it's because I'm in TFB.

Quote: Originally Posted by THorsblood View Post
HELLO! I'm looking for a progressionary guild for my Sage (heal spec) so I can get geared for OP's and such.
At the moment I only have MK-2 Recruit gear, which I know isn't that great for PvE since its PvP gear lol.

Also would be a huge bonus if said guild also did OP's regularly. (T.F.B comes to mind)

I'm in PST -8 time zone (It's 10:01 as I post this)

Sincerely ~
Jenn-krath
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Parasi
09.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #5
Hiya :-)

You're welcome to check out <Quantum> as well. We like to keep it small and skilled. We're currently running all the ops including the new one and hope to do it on hard mode soon. We also love to kill imps :-)

Quantum is a friendly place with people who largely have much more experience than the average Star Wars gamer. As such, we value excellence and integrity and are always looking for more friends.

You can contact Parasi or Chimeraa in game for more info or to join us on some ops.

THorsblood
09.29.2012 , 12:19 AM | #6
Thanks all for the replys, going with The Chatos Paladins, simply because he sent me a PM and I read those 1st lol.
"Killing is bad and wrong. There should be a new stronger word for killing like Bad-wrong or Badong. Yes killing is Badong." ~ The Chosen One ~ Kung Pow