Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

War Hero vs Elite War Hero

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
War Hero vs Elite War Hero

Kontraz
09.27.2012 , 08:33 PM | #1
Is there some sort of mistake? The Elite War Hero main and off-hand weapons (or generators) seem to have a net loss in stats when compared to their War Hero counterparts. Even looking at the mods and enhancements individually, the level 61 components (War Hero) have higher overall stats than the level 63 components (Elite War Hero).

If this is NOT a mistake, then what is the incentive to ever purchase the Elite War Hero gear?

ItchyThePenguin
09.27.2012 , 08:36 PM | #2
I was wondering the same thing actually. I mean, really. The only reason I'm planning on buying the main hand is because the hilt would be a slight upgrade...
Jedi Guardian -- Miscreant (65)
Formerly of Mind Trick and Corellian Run -- Now of The Shadowlands

Blasphemerr
09.27.2012 , 08:50 PM | #3
Yeah, the sith warrior weapons were also disappointing as none of them have any power on them; A very expensive hilt. indeed!
Something pretentious.

Foodaddy
09.27.2012 , 10:44 PM | #4
*** is happeneing!? Arg

Arkerus
09.27.2012 , 10:46 PM | #5
I have no idea what bioware does when they create gear. The new elite weapons are pointless. I know technically it might be a slight increase in PvP only but reducing the main stat and endurance is a general loss all around.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Order-Sixty-Six
09.27.2012 , 11:54 PM | #6
force power goes up.
Warlord Icuii Isa'Baddie of The Shadowlands.
Shadow | ( 27 0 14 )
Retired, PvP Veteran Status yea? May check back in on swtor when f2p hits or something, idk.

Polebreaker
09.28.2012 , 01:11 AM | #7
Yeah its pretty messed.

But then again, look who's running this game.

LittleLummo
09.28.2012 , 01:35 AM | #8
I would have had quite a significant loss if i 'upgraded' mine, in the end i just bought it and took the mod out to stick in something else.
Zav'ii/Lamare\Caidan|Ixium/Xav'ii\Sabbi
DRAMA|Coral

Missandei
09.28.2012 , 01:38 AM | #9
If there were significant stat increase consider how big the gap between Recruit and Elite WH will be..
You dont want to be killed in 1 gcd, are you?
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Lightning_
09.28.2012 , 01:45 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
If there were significant stat increase consider how big the gap between Recruit and Elite WH will be..
You dont want to be killed in 1 gcd, are you?
Since Recruit is almost like BM now, no, not much of a difference actually.