Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

veinman
10.26.2012 , 02:14 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by veinman View Post
So Bioware has stated that all high priority issues are fixed:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...40#edit5239140

If you are having these issues please raise tickets in game...it looks like they need to be reminded that it's time to fix what was broken by patch 1.4. They're forcing out the content they promised so it'll look good on the financial sheets at year end.
I'm quoting myself but please send a ticket in game, there may never be a response, but we need to keep it in their faces that this bug is still affecting us.
Utinni. :

paowee
10.30.2012 , 08:57 PM | #52
bump for assistance.....
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee
10.31.2012 , 11:44 AM | #53
A week has passed and am i being ignored now?

MODS? CUSTOMER CARE?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Galactarius_
10.31.2012 , 12:58 PM | #54
There has been several threads before this one concerning the same issue; but so far no solution. Many customers can't even play this game. Engaging in combat is impossible now.

I have said it before that i have tried every step in an attempt to resolve this deal-breaker and i have provided all the info support requires, but still no solution to the problem. The question is what is more important; gameplay experience or content? I say don't deliver new content if you know gameplay experience will suffer. I can just imagine how difficult it must be to make everything work out in a massive project like this; but the least customers will expect is to be able to log in and play. This has been going on for many weeks now.

When we sign the various agreements required to play, it is not just the customers that are obligated, the product also needs to deliver; and it does not deliver as promised at the moment; too many people are unable to enjoy your product.

Good luck in your search for a solution! I hope you get it sorted out soon

PS: We have to keep these threads alive until its fixed.

veinman
10.31.2012 , 04:56 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Galactarius_ View Post

When we sign the various agreements required to play, it is not just the customers that are obligated, the product also needs to deliver; and it does not deliver as promised at the moment; too many people are unable to enjoy your product.
Bump to keep the focus on this issue.
Utinni. :

falafelpube
10.31.2012 , 05:09 PM | #56
bumpp

KostonxEld
11.01.2012 , 03:40 AM | #57
Horrid consistent crashing since 1.4 also! At least this thread has dev posts saying the stuttering an fps is a known issue and they are working internally on it! Hope this fix fixes my crashing every 2 hours problem also!
Bring it on Sith, the Jedi shall prevail!