Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Tried all the suggestions to try fix the 1.4 FPS issues.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

morfius's Avatar


morfius
10.25.2012 , 07:40 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by pmurie View Post
Try to downoad 'game booster'
Do not do this, only thing you will receive would be some scam software!!!
Most optimizers are just scam, other make your OS junk if you doesn't understand what exactly you messing with... and some of those will try to hoax you or get you spyware/adware.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

Dragonul's Avatar


Dragonul
10.25.2012 , 08:22 AM | #42
Still have the problem,they deleted my thread and.....that's all i got.
I will bump this *********** **** until i got a reponse from them,i didn't pay 15 bucks for those greedy bastards just to ignore me,and most of the people here.

Dragonul's Avatar


Dragonul
10.25.2012 , 12:58 PM | #43
Not a *********** word eh ? Even sent an email to them 2 days ago ,still nothing.So thank very *********** much for the help

djkawada's Avatar


djkawada
10.25.2012 , 02:41 PM | #44
I'm happy and really sad to see that i'm not alone with that ******* FPS problem...

BW Fix this ! ! ! !

paowee's Avatar


paowee
10.25.2012 , 03:03 PM | #45
What videocard are you guys using? I have a 6770 and all my games play just fine. GW2 / SC2 / DIABLO / MASS EFFECT 3 / etc etc.. SWTOR however is down to 10 fps in raids and flashpoints since 1.4 came out. None of the fixes worked for me.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Dragonul's Avatar


Dragonul
10.25.2012 , 03:23 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
What videocard are you guys using? I have a 6770 and all my games play just fine. GW2 / SC2 / DIABLO / MASS EFFECT 3 / etc etc.. SWTOR however is down to 10 fps in raids and flashpoints since 1.4 came out. None of the fixes worked for me.
Hh4890
Even if my gpu is older ,she's still bashing your hd6770 in games ,so that's not a problem.Man the game worked decent until 1.4,45-60fps on high settings (not very high) and immediately after the 1.4 patch ,the game tells me '' BAM mad ark-facker you won't play the game again''

paowee's Avatar


paowee
10.25.2012 , 03:48 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonul View Post
Hh4890
Even if my gpu is older ,she's still bashing your hd6770 in games ,so that's not a problem.Man the game worked decent until 1.4,45-60fps on high settings (not very high) and immediately after the 1.4 patch ,the game tells me '' BAM mad ark-facker you won't play the game again''
There is a thread here of a guy with these specs:

i7
560ti
4gb ram
= FPS: 10

my guildie has

[i dont know the processor]
560ti
8gb ram
= FPS: ZERO PROBLEMS GAME WORKING SMOOTH and FINE.

how is this possible? Difference in processor? Motherboard? Outdated drivers? RAM maybe?
I know I have done all of the mods fixes and i'm stil at 10 fps after all the patches
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

Dragonul's Avatar


Dragonul
10.25.2012 , 06:35 PM | #48
Hmm,this is really insulting ,i keep posting here and email them and i got *********** nothing.Even if i signed that Terms of Service ,that doesn't mean you need to **** up the game and don't give a crap about me.
Maybe costumer protection should trow an eye to this company ,because they really break some serious rules by ignoring us.

Dragonul's Avatar


Dragonul
10.26.2012 , 10:39 AM | #49
Still waiting for something useful guys.
I'm not leaving from here until i get a response.

Auklon's Avatar


Auklon
10.26.2012 , 01:14 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonul View Post
Still waiting for something useful guys.
I'm not leaving from here until i get a response.
keep waiting they wont give us an answer till its fixed....when ever that is, if ever
Good, Bad,... I'm the one with the Gun.