Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PvP Records Thread


Justemoii's Avatar


Justemoii
12.08.2012 , 08:23 PM | #281
You should add highest rank index and highest ranked wins?
It's what matter the most no?

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
12.08.2012 , 09:04 PM | #282

Thurinlore's Avatar


Thurinlore
12.08.2012 , 10:41 PM | #283
http://i.imgur.com/s1yDP.jpg

Most kills 1st. - Purplepunch
Most kills 2nd. - Thurinlore
Thurinlore
<Casual>

Cilas's Avatar


Cilas
12.08.2012 , 11:11 PM | #284
Quote: Originally Posted by Justemoii View Post
You should add highest rank index and highest ranked wins?
It's what matter the most no?
Highest Rank index is something I will add, sounds good!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas's Avatar


Cilas
12.08.2012 , 11:18 PM | #285
Quote: Originally Posted by Thurinlore View Post
http://i.imgur.com/s1yDP.jpg

Most kills 1st. - Purplepunch
Most kills 2nd. - Thurinlore
bubbles actually had 3rd most kills as well!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas's Avatar


Cilas
12.08.2012 , 11:20 PM | #286
thread updated! I've also included a new bracket for the highest pvp rating!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Justemoii's Avatar


Justemoii
12.09.2012 , 03:02 AM | #287
OK, i'll start with mine. http://imgur.com/q06j9
Character's name is Malāk , no idea why my board name is different. =_=;

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
12.09.2012 , 03:06 AM | #288
Quote: Originally Posted by Justemoii View Post
OK, i'll start with mine. http://imgur.com/q06j9
Character's name is Malāk , no idea why my board name is different. =_=;
It's quite funny cuz im pretty sure you've never ran a ranked match on POT5 server :P

Justemoii's Avatar


Justemoii
12.09.2012 , 03:10 AM | #289
True , true. I just subscribed again 3 days ago to this game. I highly doubt I will stay top 3 for long but If you think I shouldn't be eligible to this thread yet I completely understand. If Instinct doesn't become more active in the next days i will look forward 2 join a new guild. (pvp /pve) .

Btw, albaguuuuuuuuuu! is that you? My scotish cupcake.

Scotland's Avatar


Scotland
12.09.2012 , 03:14 AM | #290
Quote: Originally Posted by Justemoii View Post
True , true. I just subscribed again 3 days ago to this game. I highly doubt I will stay top 3 for long but If you think I shouldn't be eligible to this thread yet I completely understand. If Instinct doesn't become more active in the next days i will look forward 2 join a new guild. (pvp /pve) .

Btw, albaguuuuuuuuuu! is that you? My scotish cupcake.
HAi SWEETY <3


P.S. i'm just messing with ya :P