Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Records Thread

Ravashakk
11.28.2012 , 10:37 AM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by HaemmernZeit View Post
@Ravashakk Here ya go.
http://i.imgur.com/rFw7x.jpg

Btw, Tiuven how the hell did you do that? I didn't think I saw you get more than a couple of full dark heals or inervates off. Was it all bubbles and self heals, or was I just unobservant?
He died 3 times without a dedicated tank, I'd say that's "unobservant".
As for the healing, roughly 50% of it came from noble sacrifice (imp version name escapes me). Combine that with bubble not being affected by trauma and u get large numbers.

BobaStyx
11.28.2012 , 10:41 AM | #262
reserved for future insertion of foot in mouth comment

Cilas
11.28.2012 , 05:55 PM | #263
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
I may be living under a rock, but I don't recognize these names. Are you on another server?
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
11.28.2012 , 05:58 PM | #264
Quote: Originally Posted by TiuvenArkansis View Post
nice!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
11.28.2012 , 05:59 PM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Cilas, what would you think about having either me or you make a thread in the PvP forum in the near future in which we post our server's record lists there and ask those who have records lists on the other servers to also post theirs so we can see them all in one thread? It'd be awesome if an ultimate PvP list from that which has the top 3 or 5 in each category in the entire game instead of a server.
I would fully support that! I would post ours there or it could be copy and pasted, but I think i'd have to refrain from being the original poster. I can barely maintain this one, takes too much time!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Cilas
11.28.2012 , 06:05 PM | #266
ok, updated!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Scotland
11.28.2012 , 06:17 PM | #267
Quote: Originally Posted by Cilas View Post
I may be living under a rock, but I don't recognize these names. Are you on another server?
Looks like The Bastion to me
Alba Anaigh
Grandeurr - AlbaGuBra
> Carrier of Clutch <
> Does not lift, cuz carries all day long. <

NamikazeNaruto
11.28.2012 , 10:37 PM | #268
I would fully support that! I would post ours there or it could be copy and pasted, but I think i'd have to refrain from being the original poster. I can barely maintain this one, takes too much time!
I actually have a plan to cut down on the work considerably for me, but it would require the ones who created the records for their respective server to cooperate with me... basically the plan is this. I will make a thread that has 2 posts, one will be the Jedi Covenant Server Records(my server) and the post below it will be a post which at first will just say "reserved."

If 5 servers post their records list on the thread, I will move the Jedi Covenant Server Records list to the reserved post and delete it from the very first post. In its place, the very first post would become the highest records across the entire game so... l'm hoping for an example like this.

Thread Title: Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Post #1 (From me) The PvP Records Thread that combines all the servers into one mega contest where every server battles for the top 3-5 spots in each category.

Post #2 (From me) Jedi Covenant PvP Records

Post #3 (From Cilas) Prophecy of the Five PvP Records

Post #4 (From the person in charge of the records on Ebon Hawk) Ebon Hawk PvP Records

Post #5 Harbinger PvP Records

Post #6 Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP Records

Post #7 you get the picture :P

So my plan is for me to reside over the Ultimate PvP Records and Jedi Covenant PvP Records, while those who were in charge of keeping records on their respective servers would still be doing so, just to put the updated results on the thread that I make, that would be in the PvP forums. This way, people can easily see the PvP records of every server in one thread and the first post would be to see who's the top when you combine them all against one another.

P.S. I plan on making a post announcing in every server's forum that I will be putting up the "Ultimate PvP Records" thread at a certain date and a certain time, to hopefully spur other servers into action into making their own lists and also so all servers can post their lists on the thread at roughly the same time.

rmitchell
11.29.2012 , 04:58 AM | #269
Yea its from the Bastion, you actually have scolds previous record in the "other servers" one just below your servers records.

EDIT: our server doesnt have a records thread due to no one wanting to maintain one fyi
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

NamikazeNaruto
11.30.2012 , 12:51 AM | #270
On December 16th, 7:00 pm, I'm going to post the thread that I've been talking about on the PvP forums. I hope to see the PvP Records list of Prophecy of the Five there.