Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Records Thread

robertx
10.16.2012 , 12:00 AM | #122
http://imgur.com/7Jqkx

Ralex <Casual>

1844 Warzone Wins
R y l e xR a l e xR y l a k
< C a s u a l >
P o T 5

Cilas
10.16.2012 , 12:11 AM | #123
updated
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Dantius_Durge
10.17.2012 , 08:21 PM | #124
Thought this was a thread about pvp records, lets stay on track ladies. Doesn't matter who you were, what guild you were in, who used to do what, all that matters is right now so lets just keep trying to break these records.

Cheers <3
Whispyr
<Casual>

Scotland
10.17.2012 , 10:03 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by Dantius_Durge View Post
would take Xest in any of our rated teams, his healing is top notch only skewed by the min/max his gear needs to make himself optimized to heal efficiently at a top tier level.

now..can we please go back to what this thread was originally intended for ?
<3

/5char

Cilas
10.17.2012 , 11:54 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by Dantius_Durge View Post
Thought this was a thread about pvp records, lets stay on track ladies. Doesn't matter who you were, what guild you were in, who used to do what, all that matters is right now so lets just keep trying to break these records.

Cheers <3
Ok, seriously. Quoting for emphasis. Let's keep this thread on topic please!
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

dougiepants
10.19.2012 , 12:28 PM | #127
To be honest some of these healing numbers are just crazy. How much protection are you getting during these crazy high heals and gear setup?

Cilas
10.19.2012 , 02:19 PM | #128
Is it just me or did a moderator delete a lot of the posts :O

To answer the question, you can see the kind of protection people are getting from the screenshots and the numbers aren't that hard to get if you have high damage to heal through
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

Ravashakk
10.19.2012 , 07:19 PM | #129
What do you consider farming? I have a game where we decided to deathmatch (no one was fed stats on purpose, all of it earned the hard way). Essentially like 2 groups going against each other in ilum, but instead a rwz.

Also, you should prob separate the games that can only go to 15 mins and the ones that can go to 30. If you haven't seen the trend, most of the top scores are from NC/CW which can last twice as long as VS/HB. Not doing so, would neglect those that have never had a game last longer than 15 mins in CW/NC.

Cilas
10.20.2012 , 12:04 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravashakk View Post
What do you consider farming? I have a game where we decided to deathmatch (no one was fed stats on purpose, all of it earned the hard way). Essentially like 2 groups going against each other in ilum, but instead a rwz.

Also, you should prob separate the games that can only go to 15 mins and the ones that can go to 30. If you haven't seen the trend, most of the top scores are from NC/CW which can last twice as long as VS/HB. Not doing so, would neglect those that have never had a game last longer than 15 mins in CW/NC.
My only real rule is that you don't use the environment (i.e. fire or acid in huttball) to farm. I will take suggestions if someone thinks I should add any rules though.

Updated
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch