Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

pisauron
10.04.2012 , 09:35 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Really? Where did you hear they did it? Because they could just be making it up...
Check response #15 in this thread, and here: http://swtor.crystal-dreams.us/?p=1639

It might be trolling idd, but who knows...
www.pisauron.com - My Youtube channel

KarethRiker
10.04.2012 , 11:40 PM | #62
Could it be a hint related to the words green ellipse - quadralateral forum?

I went in and tried nearly everyone emote including shiver and cold which I thought were good. Just a party of three though. We also tried creatively jumping up and down the walls. Curiously though I looked and found some interesting though possibly meaningless stuff:
-skulls and bones outside the cave
-thought hard about green ellipse and harmonius habitat
-if you go the back wall of the cave and then click map you're only half way what looks like the mountain
-if you go out and back towards the first boss, you will see the road branches in two, one way you can see the wall separates the green structures from a green field with a path going up and it looks like that path could start from the other end of the cave
-the stalactites are suspicious with one looking like it points to the ceiling and the other pointing down, but they're different than the ones in the Harmonius Habitat
-tried putting on cold weather equipment
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

voldroth
10.05.2012 , 03:13 AM | #63
Has anyone tried using the Red Actinite Detonator or whatever its called from Alderaan? Or any of the random items around the world?
The Force shall free me.

Voldroth - Sith Warrior
The Emperor's Hand

Anysao
10.05.2012 , 05:52 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by voldroth View Post
Has anyone tried using the Red Actinite Detonator or whatever its called from Alderaan? Or any of the random items around the world?
Yeah, someone did. Nothing to strap it to.

And good theories. Someone check that path by the first boss.
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

tigervol
10.05.2012 , 07:04 AM | #65
Has anyone tried going back to the Secret Cave after The Terror From Beyond has been defeated? Not sure if that's even possible, but that'd be something pretty simple but easy to miss.

HiddenRob
10.05.2012 , 09:57 AM | #66
I have been playing with the anagram idea and came up with:

Scan east hill for unseen gree legacy pet

But the letter I is left over. I think there is something to this...

Nezra
10.05.2012 , 10:02 AM | #67
We tried after the instance was cleared. also tried with te Deep wiggler pet we obtain.

Neither had any effect.

Anysao
10.05.2012 , 10:03 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by HiddenRob View Post
I have been playing with the anagram idea and came up with:

Scan east hill for unseen gree legacy pet

But the letter I is left over. I think there is something to this...
...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

HiddenRob
10.05.2012 , 10:07 AM | #69
And also:

Go in hill, use scanner, free legacy pet

KarethRiker
10.05.2012 , 10:27 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.
I'm the one who mentioned that and I do think the path is at the East end of the map (North of the cave). The anagram seems a stretch to me, but I also thought the letters could be an anagram at the beginning. Still I spent 20 minutes trying to find a hole in the wall to get to the path or to jump over the fence on my speeder with no luck. I really thought it could be the emotes /cold or /shiver but they didn't work. Although I do wonder if they might work with 16 people in there, we only had 3.

I also got stuck numerous times in the caves trying to jump around and every once in awhile could see through the rock. Not sure there is a path back there, but it's hard to tell. I still feel like there must be something to do in the cave to activate either an opening or a summoning.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger