Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Nibbon
02.11.2013 , 01:58 PM | #301
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
so carnage, mox and hatred have all gotten the orb.

it would be ncie if they could use this thread to discuss what they have tried with their orbs as to avoid testing the same things.
Carnage has created a private spreadsheet with everything we have tried - we invited Mox to it and they are collaborating with us - I can add someone from Hatred, but I would prefer to speak with someone from their guild before I do (feel free to PM me and we can arrange a time to talk tonight).

To the community: Carnage has 3 orbs, currently - we spent 2 hours trading around the second and third to try multiple things. To date, we have tried over 25 unique things (mox added 2 we hadn't tried). When we do figure it out, we will share it with the rest of the community (we have been recording all of our attempts). We have a few ideas left - but have slowed down on trying things. We think it is possible that it is not in the game yet and will be added in 1.7 or some later patch. I believe by the end of tonight we will be completely out of new ideas anyway.

Also would note, I think we have tried every single thing suggested on this thread so far (except jumping into the sarlaac!).

ExarKunxx
02.11.2013 , 05:30 PM | #302
Chosen and Dulfy are now the 4th guild to complete it so you should look into adding her

And you should try the sarlaac!

But it might become availiable tomorrow with the ilum event being centered around the gree

KarethRiker
02.11.2013 , 05:43 PM | #303
Yep! Put that orb on the big wampa, the big worm, and something in the gray secant, lol.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

mastirkal
02.11.2013 , 09:20 PM | #304
I'm betting the orb can be used in the new 1.7 gree zone on ilum. Maybe even on this elusive PVP world boss.

Arahakust
02.11.2013 , 10:55 PM | #305
Using orb on Dreadtooth 10-stack does nothing...figured this would probably be the one that most people would think to do.
-=Memories of Xendor=-

youtube.com/memoriesofxendor

Carlenux
02.12.2013 , 01:50 AM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarKunxx View Post
Chosen and Dulfy are now the 4th guild to complete it so you should look into adding her

And you should try the sarlaac!

But it might become availiable tomorrow with the ilum event being centered around the gree
no sure about Chosen if they got it or not... but dulfy is Part of <HATRED> and yes we alredy working on it with CG and MoX.. HATREd has 3 orbs as well, we will be getting 2 amulet tomorrow so we will have quiet a few orbs to try, so any ideas are appreciated
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

AshlaBoga
02.12.2013 , 02:54 AM | #307
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
no sure about Chosen if they got it or not... but dulfy is Part of <HATRED> and yes we alredy working on it with CG and MoX.. HATREd has 3 orbs as well, we will be getting 2 amulet tomorrow so we will have quiet a few orbs to try, so any ideas are appreciated
Do the entire Gree event and use the orb on every friendly and enemy Champion mob you encounter. And any blue glowy-things that you can't use but seem to have a hidden purpose. Spam that orb, spam it all day long
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

tahoeWolverine
02.12.2013 , 10:02 AM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Do the entire Gree event and use the orb on every friendly and enemy Champion mob you encounter. And any blue glowy-things that you can't use but seem to have a hidden purpose. Spam that orb, spam it all day long
Very ironic comment, given the 24-hour cooldown on the orb. I'm sure it would be more helpful if we all kept our eyes peeled.

And just to clear up <Chosen>'s progress, we haven't attempted Dreadtooth yet aside from some farming. As much as we'd love to have Dulfy in our guild, sadly, she's not on our server.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Nibbon
02.12.2013 , 10:04 AM | #309
We intend on farming rep ASAP and going for new ops boss regardless if orb works on it or not - but we will certainly give it a shot

May also stream it as well - we just aren't sure how much rep we need to farm to get in there.

Nicolettexiv
02.12.2013 , 01:03 PM | #310
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
so carnage, mox and hatred have all gotten the orb.

it would be ncie if they could use this thread to discuss what they have tried with their orbs as to avoid testing the same things.
Unlikely, until it's purpose is discovered. They'd probably like to crack it first.