Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

Jenemi
01.17.2013 , 06:49 PM | #211
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
Has it been confirmed that the mask does *anything*?
Current rumor is the mask does something with an Amulet, but nobody has seen the amulet yet (and rumor for that is it drops on either 5-6 stacks and/or 7 stacks which nobody has cleared yet)
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

KarethRiker
01.17.2013 , 07:12 PM | #212
Went in the cave again last night and still couldn't figure it out. We had all 16, but no luck. Can't believe we have no hints!

The music and text indicate it has to be something.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

CharlieBrown
01.17.2013 , 11:30 PM | #213
I was under the impression that this isn't in the game yet.
Fiera MainAssassin Tank
<E> Guild Prophecy of the Five

ckoneful
01.18.2013 , 05:50 AM | #214
Still nothing?! I'm going to go with Kitru and say troll, but I would like to know what that amulet is for.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

nocte_aeterna
01.21.2013 , 03:56 PM | #215
Wow, didn't know about this! I wish my guild had enough to field a 16-man HM...but we're going to go look at the cave anyway. Hopefully someone figures this out soon.
Ixira - Meilin <The Inebriati>
Sylani - Aranoreth <Tainted>

Ansalem
01.21.2013 , 04:44 PM | #216
you need masks to kill DT at 5 stacks or above...at 10 stacks he supposedly drops the amulet...the amulet is what is rumored to be used in the cave. also only the tanks need the mask

KeyboardNinja
01.21.2013 , 05:43 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by Ansalem View Post
you need masks to kill DT at 5 stacks or above...at 10 stacks he supposedly drops the amulet...the amulet is what is rumored to be used in the cave. also only the tanks need the mask
We've been progressing on DT at 5 stacks. As far as we can tell, the masks do absolutely nothing. We had people both with and without the masks, and they were getting hit for just as much. The only potential point where the mask might help (which we haven't tried yet) is negating the two consecutive 18k+ hits that the tank gets right after the swap.
Computer Programmer. Theory Crafter. Dragonslayer on The Ebon Hawk.
Tam (shadow tank) Tov-ren (commando healer) Aveo (combat sentinel) Nimri (df scoundrel)
Averith (hybrid sniper) Alish (lightning sorcerer) Aresham (jugg tank) Effek (ap powertech)

KarethRiker
01.21.2013 , 06:06 PM | #218
The amulet thing is only a rumor as well, so we don't know if that would work. But we should at least try it.

Also think the HK part finder should be used in the cave.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Ansalem
01.21.2013 , 10:02 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
We've been progressing on DT at 5 stacks. As far as we can tell, the masks do absolutely nothing. We had people both with and without the masks, and they were getting hit for just as much. The only potential point where the mask might help (which we haven't tried yet) is negating the two consecutive 18k+ hits that the tank gets right after the swap.
only the tanks need it protects them from the extra dmg during stun.

Ansalem
01.21.2013 , 10:03 PM | #220
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
The amulet thing is only a rumor as well, so we don't know if that would work. But we should at least try it.

Also think the HK part finder should be used in the cave.
the amulet can be found on sites it has been datamined so we know it does exist.