Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[E] Cult of Personality will be hosting +10 Datacron runs on 9/30/2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
[E] Cult of Personality will be hosting +10 Datacron runs on 9/30/2012

HunchaBoes
09.27.2012 , 12:14 PM | #1
Greetings everyone!

In a show of good faith to bring the community together, we would like to offer free +10 datacron runs on the fleet for anyone interested on Sunday 9/30/2012 around 8:20PM EST.

If all goes well, you won't even need your crystal or your MGGS, but having them wouldn't hurt either. We will have people in place to extricate people as necessary.

If you have any questions, feel free to msg Jaylai in game or send an in game mail. PM'ing me on the forums works as well.

--------------------

We are also looking for a decently geared DPS Hybrid Madness Sorc for our 16m raids, if you can make Tuesday and Wednesday night raids, 8:30PM EST to 11:30PM EST, please see our website: www.swtorcultofpersonality.com for more details!

More spots in the interest of competition are opening, check out the website anyway if you're looking for a home!

ParagonAX
09.28.2012 , 08:56 AM | #2
Assume this is Empire? If so totally in!

TheIronMonkey
09.28.2012 , 09:45 AM | #3
I need both Imp/Rep, 2 toons on each side, ready with crystals, mggs, etc... so I plan to be there. And if I can help in any way, volunteer to stick around if needed.
I don't know if this is a Sith thing, but at the beginning of every game conversation my first thought is "You are so dead"...

HunchaBoes
09.28.2012 , 01:01 PM | #4
Yup, empire side.

You're more than welcome to stick around to help.. We're gonna try to have some fun with this

Sjuvat
09.28.2012 , 01:03 PM | #5
do we need to sign up??

HunchaBoes
09.28.2012 , 03:23 PM | #6
Not at all, but if you wish to mail me in game with your name, i'll look for you on sunday evening.