Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeders on Coruscant

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trintric
09.27.2012 , 12:05 PM | #1
I can't seem to use my speeder on Coruscant. Is this a new "thing", is it just me, or is there a bug? Thanks

FlippinFlapJack
09.27.2012 , 12:14 PM | #2
Where exactly are you?

Normal rules apply inside of the senate tower and stuff, you can't ride your scooter indoors. I was just there last night and didn't have any problems.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

Trintric
09.27.2012 , 12:16 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by FlippinFlapJack View Post
Where exactly are you?

Normal rules apply inside of the senate tower and stuff, you can't ride your scooter indoors. I was just there last night and didn't have any problems.
As I write this I'm running around (trying to get bioanalysis up) in the Black Sun Territory

Blackavaar
09.27.2012 , 12:18 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Trintric View Post
As I write this I'm running around (trying to get bioanalysis up) in the Black Sun Territory
Yeah, for some reason Black Sun Territory was left out of the Speeder Revolution. You can't use speeders there. Go to Justicar Territory to farm for Bio.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Urael
09.27.2012 , 12:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yeah, for some reason Black Sun Territory was left out of the Speeder Revolution. You can't use speeders there. Go to Justicar Territory to farm for Bio.

Wait prior to 1.4 you could use Speeders in Black Sun. That was in one of the prior patches that it was changed.

Hmmm ...

Patch Notes 1.3.4
Quote:
•Players can now use vehicles on Coruscant in the large areas of the Black Sun, Old Galactic Market, The Works, and the Jedi Temple districts.

Blackavaar
09.27.2012 , 12:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Wait prior to 1.4 you could use Speeders in Black Sun. That was in one of the prior patches that it was changed.

Hmmm ...

Patch Notes 1.3.4

Yeah, well this patch must have broke it along with a lot of other things.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Urael
09.27.2012 , 12:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Yeah, well this patch must have broke it along with a lot of other things.

Agreed. As of now. I wish they would roll the whole thing back. The heck with the new operation and all the "optimizations" and "improvements". I am not having fun now. I was having fun prior to the patch. I hear the call of Otherly Furred Martial Artists in my future if this continues.

arunav
09.27.2012 , 12:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Urael View Post
Agreed. As of now. I wish they would roll the whole thing back. The heck with the new operation and all the "optimizations" and "improvements". I am not having fun now. I was having fun prior to the patch. I hear the call of Otherly Furred Martial Artists in my future if this continues.
Agreed, save for the WoW reference.

There are so many things that have been broken by 1.4, it would be better to revert to how TOR was before the patch and roll out the operation either on its own or with a fixed 1.4 at a later date.

Demondeth
09.28.2012 , 11:31 PM | #9
It seems to be in the first 2 zones on Coruscant. I was in the Justicar sector and had no problem using my speeder.

RixoFutu
09.29.2012 , 02:35 AM | #10
There is already topic about it. And yes, it's probably a bug. I created ticket for it, we can only hope they will patch it soon where we will be long time gone on another planet )
"Once, I thought myself a monster. I played in rivers of blood and laughed as innocents quaked. Yet when I touched the Dread Masters, I saw that my darkness was but a shadow of true depravity."