Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Chest in TFB

KarethRiker
09.27.2012 , 10:31 AM | #11
We found two. The first was in a side room prior to the puzzle boss. It's definitely hidden and guarded by some trash. The second was after the puzzle boss. When you leave the cave you head right and it's guarded by some more trash. Definitely two and they have cash, molec stab and synthetic matrix. I teased in chat that we found a silver crystal but that isn't true
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Mkshift
09.27.2012 , 11:09 AM | #12
If anyone has screen shots of the second chest (the one outside the cave) could you please provide? If not i'll have to wait until Monday when we go in on HM to get them.
Video Game Loft
RINATO
Prophecy of the Five [Republic]

Maestrodomus
09.27.2012 , 11:12 AM | #13
I thought about walking through that wall when I saw it, but we started late. Cool find.
Dark Fury [Canderous Ordo]

KarethRiker
09.27.2012 , 12:23 PM | #14
Can't remember the mob, but I know there is a beastmaster there if i helps and I distinctly recall one of the channeling "potshot." It's right after you come out of a cave, turn right and go around the rock wall.

When I run it on HM on Friday I'll try to remember to grab a screenshot.

DustinDune
09.27.2012 , 12:27 PM | #15
We ran SM TFB yesterday and inbetween bosses searched everywhere for chest. we found the spots that people have been talking about, but there was nothing there. So my thinking was that they removed chest from SM. was this just bugged for us or is everyone else having this problem on SM?
Mumakil - Pommel - Strakovic - Versingetorix - Shae'vizkil -
Olos'nah - Cortonk - Adorria - Kratzer - Mumakill
Rancorslayer Legacy - The Harbinger
41K+ AP

Oggthebase
09.27.2012 , 12:31 PM | #16
thanks for sharing!

Mkshift
09.27.2012 , 12:38 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by DustinDune View Post
We ran SM TFB yesterday and inbetween bosses searched everywhere for chest. we found the spots that people have been talking about, but there was nothing there. So my thinking was that they removed chest from SM. was this just bugged for us or is everyone else having this problem on SM?
When I found the first chest it was on SM. So we weren't having that issue.
Video Game Loft
RINATO

KarethRiker
09.27.2012 , 12:46 PM | #18
I looked at my combat logs and I'm pretty sure this was fight #31 for us, although we pulled one pack accidentally so it might be fight 30 for many people. The fight was a crazed beastmaster, deranged invader, lumbering savage, and slavering invader.

Coming out of the cave if you are fighting a hypergate vortex you missed the chest.

I hope that's helpful.

Mkshift
09.27.2012 , 01:06 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by KarethRiker View Post
I looked at my combat logs and I'm pretty sure this was fight #31 for us, although we pulled one pack accidentally so it might be fight 30 for many people. The fight was a crazed beastmaster, deranged invader, lumbering savage, and slavering invader.

Coming out of the cave if you are fighting a hypergate vortex you missed the chest.

I hope that's helpful.
Thanks I think I know exactly where you are talking about. Weird thing is that we checked there I think. Oh well, we will give it another look tonight on our alts and see if we can get the screen shots for people.
Video Game Loft
RINATO

dipstik
09.27.2012 , 02:10 PM | #20
I just started a thread ni general about the enigmatic "you feel a chilling presence" zone in TFB 16M hard mode.

anyone know whats up with that? All ideas are welcome. unfortunatly, I do not think we will ahve a 16m TFB HM until mroe of our groups have TFB HM on semi-farm