Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Cathar...

losdia
09.28.2012 , 03:06 AM | #11
Want: Zeltron - This would be easy to do, it is just a human pallet swap with a skin tone range between bright pink, fuchsia, and lavender with a full rainbow of hair color choices. There is just so much fun backstory for this species.

Will actually get?: I dunno, we have an entire species that wears glasses. They're adding catgirls.... So, they'll probably invent a species composed entirely of French Maid Jedi.
"Say, Mike... Did we just do something horribly wrong?"
"Yeah, I think so."
-MST3K, Invasion USA

GhostDrone
09.28.2012 , 04:20 AM | #12
Hoping for Nautolan or Weequay.

I think both could work quite easily, honestly. The only thing Nautolans would be missing are eye color. Though, the Chiss are already in the same situation so i don't see why not.

However, i really want Kaleesh.
I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest, honestly.

It's the honest ones you want to watch out for. Because you can never predict when they're gonna do something incredibly stupid.

Forgon
09.28.2012 , 04:41 AM | #13
Arakanian, Nautolan, Falleen, Togruta, and Ikotchi are at the top of my list. If we are able to push the limit a little more, I would like to see Kaleesh playable too.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

harouer
09.28.2012 , 05:23 PM | #14
Tortuga Ashara Zavros race
There is no light there is no dark only the force

Kilikaa
09.28.2012 , 06:24 PM | #15
Most want next: Bothan!
Most likely to get next: Togruta/Nautolan.

Ayslinn_Iduviel
09.28.2012 , 07:07 PM | #16
I think (hope) they're going to release Togruta, and I'm good with that because I love that race

Stenrik
09.28.2012 , 07:42 PM | #17
If they use voice modulation for the existing class voices, and allow them to speak basic... I am expecting (at least hoping) for Trandoshan.

RinMitzuki
10.02.2012 , 06:56 PM | #18
I suppose Jawas or Ortolans are too much to ask for humm?

Kushiban would be cool too. But knowing Lucas Arts it will be a Gungan
Nyxx: Jedi Shadow, lvl 60 Flux: Commando
Cupcakes: Light Sith Assassin, lvl 60 Ako: Bounty Hunter

rndygiles
10.03.2012 , 09:17 AM | #19
I'd love to see jawa's as a playable race. I'd redo my sith warrior just for that.

Ashu-ri
10.03.2012 , 01:46 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by HellbirdIV View Post
I'd like to see Arkanians (And possibly Arkanian Offshoots, maybe pureblood arkanians for the Empire and Offshoots for the Republic?) because, unlike Togruta, Nautolans or Kel Dor, they weren't invented for the prequels but rather have played a big part of the Old Republic era EU material ever since the 90's.

Tales of the Jedi and Knights of the Old Republic comics both had central Arkanian characters - the same is true for Miraluka and Cathar. And unlike the tentacle-heads (Togruta and Nautolans) and the Kel-Dor, the Arkanians actually have an established cultural identity, power base, political alignments and history, rather than just being popular because of random cool-looking Jedi in the prequel trilogies.

As for which ones I THINK will be put into the game, Togruta, because fanservice demands more sexy tentacle-headed rainbow-skinned girls.
Wasn't Kit Fisto a Nautalan? And I don't remember him being from the prequels, but I could be wrong.